for System Restore

9/7/2020 c3 2Benji the Monocat
Now I ship Mioda x Impostor... great job, XD
4/12/2018 c30 13creativesm75
traumatising( in a good way) bizarre but enjoyable read.
2/18/2018 c30 OtakuFaithy
Wow, I couldn't stop reading! I'm so interested and shocked by the surprises you threw our way XD
I really hope you can update soon!
11/18/2017 c30 27AzTec999
Hmmm... Interesting story you got here. Instead of ff. the canon plot of the game, you've decided to add more twists and turns that got me hooked up until this chapter. Although I already have a nagging suspicion that the Imposter is a screaming red flag during the Despair disease arc it still somewhat surprise that he'd be able to outsmart AI Junko and take over the Neo World Program and run on it on his own terms. But I also clearly doubt that...oh well. I'll wait for a few more chapters to confirm or deny my theories on that. Haha. Komaeda supporting Hinata on the Final Dead Room though got me laughing so hard than it should be. But this is Komaeda we're talking about. Only he can talk about hope and luck as if some kind of religion and talk to Hinata like he hung the moon or something. Missing him on the Komaeda Theater though. I'm curious about Togami though. Is he falling for Enoshima's despair again or are we even talking about the real Togami here and not the Imposter? As for the pairings Hinata/Nanami is my endgame. But since she's an AI, I wouldn't mind him ending up with Koizumi though. Haha. Team Dad and Mom all the way. Thanks for writing this. Great job! Hope to hear more from you soon. :)
6/27/2017 c30 10FireHero
I'm getting confuse xD, which Togami is this? And what Togami was talked about here? And Which Togami is going to the next floor?
12/11/2016 c27 RoastedButter
I've been waiting for this for a looooooong time.
I thought you abandon it, I glad you didn't.
Just keep it coming.(finally get to see our dear Byakuya and Naegi)
I like how Hajime become protective of Chiaki BTW. And also nice touch on Junko's always-changing personality. :)
12/10/2016 c27 FireHero
CONTINUEEEEEE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT GOING ON NEXT! DUDE YOU GOT ME ON THE BRINK OF MY SEAT!
8/8/2016 c26 11archsage328
Yet again, my expectation are defied. Instead of the last third of the Hope's Peak Survivors, we just get Makoto. But just makes the mystery of Byakuya's whereabouts all the greater. But wow! Makoto and Ibuki's chemistry is incredible! Not only would they make one hell of a comedy duo, it was also really heartwarming when they talked about the serious stuff...And now, for some reason, I can picture Ibuki joining Hina in shipping Makoto and Kyoko. I can also see her getting along very well with Komaru, much to Toko's frustration.

Meanwhile, Hajime is being VERY wise in how he handles AI Junko. Then again, even without Izuru's influence, Hajime has always struck me as being smarter than he gives himself credit for. However, even intelligent people can make stupid decisions. I can only hope that all of the decisions he's made in the Fun House so far don't end up being among the latter in the long run.

Honestly, the only issue I have with this chapter is a technical one. When Makoto is reacting to Ibuki's nicknames, namely Founducination and Makoto-chan, for some reason, he mentally responds to Mako-chan, despite not having been called that just yet. Beyond that, I don't recall any typos.

All in all, another great chapter, and I'm getting pumped up to keep watching more of the new DR anime. Yahoo!
8/6/2016 c1 kpchrs
Hello, new reader here.
I really like Danganronpa and then I see your fic. It's a pity that Nagito died here, because I like that guy. But it's okay, your idea is fantastic, alternate ending and all. I admit I have only read this one chapter but I'm going to read all chapters. It's well written and I think you depict this fake Togami's character so well. Please keep writing this fic until the end.
6/27/2016 c6 2davidsun
I really like that jab at the first game by Monobear. Well done with this story! Can't wait to finish it
6/23/2016 c26 HopeBagel
Gahhhh
You're really good
Please don't kill off Saionji
6/17/2016 c26 26Fi Suki Saki
I'm so glad Hinata doesn't trust her...
And Ibiki is the one who meet Naegi first.
It was a big relief...

please continue...
6/14/2016 c26 5AnotherStatsGuy
So where's the original Byakuya? Facing off against the Imposter?

Ibuki with Naegi. And Hajime with Enoshima. Damn. Knowing what I know about SDR2, I think I can see where this goes. I'm willing to bet the endgame is Hajime x Ibuki, which I'm okay with. She's my 2nd favorite female character after Chiaki, just narrowly edging out Mahiru and Hiyoko at 3 and 4.

Where is Chiaki? Glitching out?

I'm glad you've been continuing this story.
6/6/2016 c25 AnotherStatsGuy
Well, that was an unexpected turn of events. Having Hinata meet Enoshima. It was really funny to have Hajime attempt to leave though. In all seriousness though, where's Chiaki since Hinata left her? And you haven't made any mention of Ibuki since the Gundam-robot attacked, at least I don't think you have. I doubt she's dead. If there was a dead body, you would have made mention of it by now.

Don't kill Ibuki. I repeat, until no circumstances, should you kill Ibuki. From one ambitious fanfic writer to another, DO NOT KILL IBUKI. It would be a grave mistake. And what's the deal with the Komaeda's theater? Remnants of his data?

One last thing, are the DR: AE cast going to be involved besides Touko? I'd love to see Komaru and the kids show up. Which now that I've mentioned it, I feel like Monaca might just hijack the Imposter for $h*!s and giggles.
6/6/2016 c25 11archsage328
So Souda gets to commune with Asahina and Kirigiri, but of course he dropped his ID. And now they're getting ready to head to the ruins. Oh, this is going to be awesome! But on the other hand, Enoshima has taken over for Kamukura as far as messing with Hinata's head goes, and unless I'm mistaken, she just referenced Viva la Vida by Coldplay. Great, now I have the urge to go watch the LEGO video by Dylan Woodley again. I don't know whether to thank or admonish you for that, considering it's awesome yet addictive.

All in all, another enjoyable chapter, as well as as to the great build up for the appearance of Naegi and skinny Togami. And yeah, as much as I love the weekly updates, I completely understand your desire to space them out a bit more. In the meantime, I'm just getting more and more pumped up for more of System Restore as well as the upcoming DR anime airing next month. I'm so excited for it all!
156 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »