for Pulled in the Show

11/27/2018 c3 7J.K.Gardner
Chapter 3 isn’t working
8/25/2016 c7 Adamgerd
A crush on a murderer? Author, couldn't you have made the protagonist not crazy and more realistic. Who has a crush on a soon-to-be murderer, who you know will murder someone you know?
8/25/2016 c5 Adamgerd
Seriously, she likes a murderer. She's messed up. He's a murderer and she helps him discover the lab. She should be locked up in jail forever
7/14/2014 c9 3musicdreams31
I LIVE IN FLORIDA TOO! South Florida?
4/13/2014 c4 Guest
that 'drum thing' is called a rim shot. I really like your character Grace! Oh! If she was real, I would love to meet her!
3/9/2014 c22 6LiveLoveLife13
oooooooooooooooo nice!
3/3/2014 c20 Wizard101lvr
oh come on, i've been counting "a couple of hours" and it OBVIOUSLY isn't there! please update, i need to know what happens!
2/3/2014 c22 storylover
heyi read ur profile page and im amazed! my fav. animated movie is how to train a dragon, i am a Christian and my fav. animal is a wolf! its so cool that we have that in common, plus ur story is my personal fav. can't wait to read the sequel! God Bless!
1/4/2014 c21 5AngelGoneDevil69
Well, since this one was called Pulled In The Show since Grace went inside it, why not call that one Pulled Out Of The Show since the characters are coming out? Sorry I didn't review the last two chapters, you updated so fast, and with the start of the new year I've been crazy busy. I can't wait for the sequel, this story was so good! Please upload it ASAP!
1/2/2014 c22 Violet Paraiba
Omfg Awesome epiloge
1/2/2014 c21 30Ann4ever17
I liked this story...it reading it gives me muse to eventually write one of my Lab Rats story ideas. I liked how you had someone paired with Marcus...he's one of my favorite TV bad guys (him and Douglad just from A Disney show). I'm no good with making story titles...but my recommendation, take your time when comeing up with one. A good title that attracts people to read the story is better than rushing with a title that may or may not be good just so you could post a story...I look forward to reading the sequel (:
1/1/2014 c19 Violet Paraiba
YAY YOUR BACK!
12/28/2013 c18 6spooky jaz
You're fic is so cool and you got the charactors just perfect and your oc reminds me of my friend lol can't wait for the rest are you going to do a chapter about bionic showdown (my fav episode cus we find out that my fav lab rats charactor is an android )
11/9/2013 c18 Guest
I think Adam and Grace should be together
11/4/2013 c17 Guest
I think soon grace should end this relationship with Marcus to make this more interesting and,so that she can help Leo when the time comes
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »