for No memory

10/20/2016 c8 2buggleston
all's well glad Haley got her memory back.A great conclusion
10/19/2016 c7 buggleston
Just ended up being to much for Haley , that she ends up being rushed back to the Hospital .The the scene where poor Evan can't stand it anymore and that finally jogs Haleys. memory. Can't wait to see what little celebration the boys will have in mind .Again another great flowing chapter.
10/16/2016 c6 buggleston
Now that she has awaken and has arrived home Poor Haley now faces the challenge of trying to regain her memory by returning doesn't seem to help . Another great chapter.
10/13/2016 c5 buggleston
The second review on chapter 4 was for chapter 5 .Sorry !
Haley has finally awaken after a week but now they'll be dealing with another situation .Her memory.
10/13/2016 c4 buggleston
Another great chapter tension running high with all their worry over Haley . For Adam and all the brothers it's been too long that she has been out.
10/11/2016 c4 buggleston
Great chapter as everyone waits for Haley to awaken seems the worry is taken it's toll. Can't wait for Haley to wake up.
10/9/2016 c3 buggleston
Another great chapter Development of your characters are right on target for their worry of Haley. I especially loved the scene on Daniel saying at the hospital though really worried now but hoping the Doctor is right about her still hearing the things around her..
10/3/2016 c2 buggleston
great chapter . They knew it was bad but Adam didn't expect Haley to be in a coma. No one expected Guthrie to blame himself it was an accident.
10/1/2016 c1 buggleston
Great start for this story . Can't wait to see how you develop poor Haley's accident.
9/27/2013 c8 Hannahfour
Good story! I liked the ending with them all joking around the table. I was laughing when Haley said she wanted to sit next to crane and Evan.
9/23/2013 c5 Hannahfour
I'm glad she woke up! Can't wait to see what happens next...
9/10/2013 c2 Hannahfour
Good story! I can't wait to see what happens next...