for Drought

9/27/2014 c1 Guest
Wow, that was great very hot.
6/15/2014 c1 Colt And Katana
Wow! That was really intense! Good writing, I liked it.
3/31/2014 c1 ioweyoueverything
Love this. I hope you write more Carick soon!
10/29/2013 c1 2Tomte Mushroom
I've never really thought about Carick, but now that you put it this way, I can totally see this happening. I love how you get into Carol's head.
9/21/2013 c1 18Elle Gardner
I can never say no to watching a man masturbate. So this was hot hot hot.I love the way he drew Carol into the moment. And I love that she couldn't just turn away and leave. very nicely done.
9/19/2013 c1 Guest
Big carol/Rick fan and this was great!
9/16/2013 c1 Guest
Love it! More pleeeease!
9/16/2013 c1 6what evil lurks
Hot! And something a bit different. I liked it.
9/14/2013 c1 28Supfan
Well, shit! This was good. Great job
9/11/2013 c1 16FrozenSoldier
Stop making me want this!

*laughs* No, this was great. Kinda wondering what would happen next!
9/11/2013 c1 11syntheticaesthetic
0_0

I think I feel a bit like Carol here - curious but DAMN MY CURIOSITY THIS FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE AND OH WHAT IN THE SWEET - DEAR LORD WHAT IS - WHAT - oh...
9/11/2013 c1 58superfelix
those fingers met flesh and he continued on as if he wasn't bothered in the least that she was there...holymoly

She swore she saw a quirk in those lips just before they parted and he nearly gave her a heart attack when his voice whispered,
"Carol, get in here."...WOW

The fingers at her nape slid down, slow, trailing hot, sad lines across her shoulder before falling off an edge...oh my, what a beautiful line.
9/10/2013 c1 2missdaryldixon
I thoroughly enjoyed this despite not being much of a Carrick fan! Nice work :)
9/10/2013 c1 8Claire Randall Fraser
I will always be a Caryl girl but Carick is a strong second. I feel kinda guilty about it though. I need help. Anyhoo, this was hot.
9/10/2013 c1 3peonies01
Pure smutty awesomeness! God, I secretly love these two! Don't tell anyone though! Great little story!
17 Page 1 2 Next »