FanFiction.Net
for Unbreakable Will - Alistar's Story

12/15/2015 c1 Guest
I wish this would continue but it's been 1-2 years ago so I'm guessing now... Thank you for the story tho!
4/25/2014 c8 Ulcaasi
Wow.
3/30/2014 c8 MofasaCat
This was a very interesting story, I had never really given much thought to Alistar before. I wish you would continue this, but I'm guessing that won't be happening. Either way, it was an interesting read. I may go read Alistar's lore now. Thank you for the story
12/30/2013 c8 7vOceanic
Mmmm. I can understand the temptation to release such an emotionally packed chapter. The only thing I need now is a bit of clarification in terms of the actual of timeline. I'm even more curious about Ayelia/Sona/Alistar now - there's a very interesting dynamic developing there. Will Ayelia be even more jealous? Is she jealous now? How does Sona truly feel about Alistar? And what about Lux?

I'm looking forward to the answers.
12/30/2013 c6 vOceanic
Mmmm. I'm already beginning to enjoy your characterization of Lux. She's a bit different than the others I read - deeper, darker. She seems a good fit for Alistar's companion.
12/30/2013 c5 vOceanic
Well, you weren't kidding when you said it'd be dark. The graphic nature of the pain is very well portrayed - I particularly, uh, enjoyed the mention of the "swollen" throat. Yet, it seems that her motives for ending her life are rather suddenly expressed. I guess what I'm really getting at is that I'd like more background.
12/30/2013 c4 vOceanic
I'm fairly interested in the relationship between Ayelia and Sona in terms of feminine protective figures towards Alistar. I also enjoyed the characterization of ZAC - you really captured his "bouncy" personality.
12/27/2013 c8 12Princess Unikitty
Very cool story so far, keep it up friend.
12/20/2013 c8 13HoneyBadgerDCFF
Okay, so I read the entire thing. I'm incredibly confused and I really have no idea what's going on.
1. Why does Sona attempt to commit suicide? I couldn't see why that happened.
2. Alistar sees her dead and hanging, but now she's alive? Did I miss something?
3. Ayelia (Very original name, btw, props for that), has inconsistency in her powers. One minute she's a bomb, next she's super strong, You need some more detail on that.
Also, mate, (coming from someone who deals with it constantly) your formatting is kinda weird. Try spacing out some of the big blocks of text.
It was definitely an interesting read, I loved the in-depth fight and the pro plays by Alistar against Thresh and Draaaaaven.
I don't see how it lived up to your promises of 'gore and violence', though. I thought it was pretty standard action for a League fic (then again, I've read some messed up Nocturne stories).
Interesting read, all I can say is fix the format, elaborate on the characters, and get Alistar some p*ssy.
Volibear Hugs and Sejuani Kisses
-HoneyBadgerDC
12/13/2013 c8 9Aloice
Okay, so here's my review. I'm not as organized a person as you (sadly), but I wanted to leave some of my thoughts.

One, you can do some work on your mechanics - just reading chapter one, things like 'a face the years had not been kind too' and wrong punctuation already jump out at me a lot. You also sometimes use the same phrase again and again (using 'the girl' 5 times in a paragraph sounds awkward, but that could just be me).

Two, you're really good at writing action (I can see the fights happen, feel every blow, hear every crack) but you don't exploit it nearly enough. I feel like your chapters can be a lot longer, but again, take it with a grain of salt since I'm a terribly wordy writer.

Three, you're really fucking good at writing emotional deaths, what do I need to do to get you to teach me?

Four, the judgment's a really good touch.

Five, I really do enjoy your characterization. Alistar feels very sincere, genuine and real. You obviously put a lot of thought into how the world is in his head (his home, his convictions, who he cares about the most), and it shows.

Six, I don't know why I'm doing a list.

Seven, holy fucking shit you're good at writing emotional deaths. That Sona chapter blew me away. Big props.

Eight, Xin Zhao's story is actually very interesting, I'd like to read more about that. And man I wish my Lux is already where yours is, Lux after opening up would be so much easier to write.

Nine, oh, Ayelia. I always like myself a fictional character who goes far - probably too far - for passion. I really do want to see where this is going.
12/9/2013 c8 hunybaddiedc
WOW THIS IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER I CRIED EVERY TIME OH MY GOD PLEASE STOP IM JUST CRYING TOO MUCH

This review is definitely written by Hunnybagerdeecee and NOT an imposter
11/24/2013 c8 DispensableRetard
I still hate you
11/24/2013 c8 5Back-to-Basics 25
I love Alistar in this chapter and his reaction to Sona and Ayelia, I really liked that reasoning behind why Sona was attack that was not what I was really excepting. But if you do plan to kill off Sona you have just made it a lot more intresting because now you can do it when no one will excepted it. Still a great story, can't wait for more, and thanks for the shout out at the beginning. Until next time

- BtB 25
11/20/2013 c7 6DemacianSentry
For being a rushed piece, it's pretty good. Hope your real life problems don't stop progress on this story. Good job.
11/19/2013 c7 Guest
Wow. Just wow. You did an amazing job! Kudos to you! Please update as soon as you can!

P.S. I am really upset that not many people are using Alistar in League matches nowadays. :(
Hopefully more people will.

P.S.S. You are awesome! :D