for The Day That Nothing Happened

5/17/2015 c1 27stormyskies73
Lol!
2/7/2014 c1 13fillmoredawn
Very funny, and I love Dean's personality in this. It's just so... Dean. They could just make a whole episode where Sam and Dean don't have a case and have to figure out what to do with their lives. For some reason, I think Sam would be freaking out more than Dean. Especially season 4 Sam where he's been drinking the demon blood. Dean would just work on the impala, get a bacon burger and go to a strip club. But honestly, what would Sam do in his spare time? No idea.
1/24/2014 c1 150Random Ruth
This was brilliant! :)
12/4/2013 c1 Eemohlish
Far too funny ;) and I was inanely curious (and cannot sleep) so I googled 'what do normal people do?' For kicks. And I'm sory to say you did not do the Sammy style research. And normal people do increadibly dull things. Anyways :D Hillarious fic! Loving the crack!
9/11/2013 c1 missingmikey
LOL! Nice one!
9/11/2013 c1 4Lewlou15
Hilarious! Completely and totally hilarious. I had to laugh into a pillow to avoid waking my man.
9/10/2013 c1 2sylvia37
"Or dad sends us cryptic messages but refuses to see us because all Winchester men are cursed with asinine stubbornness – and supernatural handsomeness, to boot."

Ha ha ha ha...

Ain't that the truth. Very cute.
9/10/2013 c1 76Unformal Sorrelle
Hilarious! Now I really do wanna see what Sam and Dean do between cases, because surely there has to be some time when they can't find anything. I can definitely see them reacting sort of like this during season one when Sam's all "VENGEANCE!", probably not as dramatically but still. By season 8 they'd be soooo happy for a day off. Isn't character development funny :)
9/10/2013 c1 26Synck