FanFiction.Net
for The Euphoria of Family

5/25/2023 c6 Guest
It burns my soul to have found such a good story and suddenly it is incomplete NOOOOOOO, I know it's been a looong time since you wrote but if you're still there out of pity Please finish the story ️, it really is very beautiful and deep, I really liked it. Thanks for sharing, I'll keep hoping to see this full fic one day If I have grammatical errors, English is not my native language
5/31/2016 c6 Carlsbad
Dont abandon this story please! I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want to read more! PLEASE UPDATE!
6/25/2015 c6 Wholock
UPDATE THIS PLEASE! ITS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS IVE EVER READ. I KNOW ITS BEEN 6 MONTHS SINCE YOU UPDATED THIS BUT PLEASE DO!
12/16/2014 c6 thegirldownunder
Please update. I love this story, and I want more of the feels. :D thanks!
12/10/2014 c1 chris
wrong - if the baby's not rory's, not interested
11/25/2014 c5 Annemarie C
As soon as I read brunette and blue eyed, I yelled CAPTAIN JACK HARKNESS!
7/29/2014 c5 Guest
I just squeaked
I knew it was jack from the start.
A writing style!
6/2/2014 c5 Filli vinilli
Plz update!? :)
1/3/2014 c5 ari.ell.a717
Haha so MANY FEELS! - I've read this whole story so many times over cause it's so good! Please update SOON!
11/29/2013 c5 1xthereseee
Whoohoo for bringing in jack, I can't wait for the next chapter, this is really good
11/27/2013 c5 17Chi Ookami
Fantastic story! I do get a little lost switching from event to event as it sometimes is a little difficult to follow as I'm sure if they're alternatives (preg tests) or continuations (tomb) , but other times it's fine. I do love this story, I love how you explore different facets of their relationship , and different emotional layers of both the characters. This is wonderfully written and as of the end of this chapter I had to laugh I knew you'd pull in Captain Jack - Chaos ensures :D

Can't wait for more, keep up the good work.
11/25/2013 c5 1k+Val-Creative
"It's like therapy all over." -Cause you were such a little nasty thing, weren't you, Amy? ;D Kicking your therapists ad all. 'Course I was just as nasty to my own childhood psychiatrists.

SOMEONE'S BROKEN IN. OH SHIT YEAH. WE BETTER FIGURE THAT OUT.

"He's a Pond! Give him some credit." -I love Amy defending the baby and becoming indignant. And that Eleven became panicky Doctor/Daddy!Doctor for like six seconds.

Oh my god, the Doctor's day is totally be about worse. Two archaeologists AND NOW HARKNESS. (WE LOVE JACK, BUT YOU KNOW. TIME LORDS HATE THOSE WEIRD BLIPS OF FROZEN TIME.) Also love the TARDI is definitely not allowing him easy passage around, because she doesn't like Jack especially either. CANONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

I think the only real trouble I'm having is though you have separated sections for perspectives switching and time-jumps into past, it still feels too abrupt. I'm not sure how that would be fixed. I almost would suggest a more obvious section-separation, just for some of us who end up blurring together sections and not meaning to. Like maybe bold the numerals or add a line separation?

And maybe this last one is just a preference... but Eleven calling Amy "Pond" nearly every time he addresses her is needling at me. He likes using Pond for an informal address or when he's cross, I feel. Or even for casual but since they've gotten much closer, I'm having difficulty believing there wouldn't be more slips of "Amy" to replace to "Pond". Again, that just might be preference. Do as you please! It is your story! It's going great!
11/25/2013 c5 xFallenDemonx
Amazing chapter! Oh I just love the part where Jack made an appearance. I wonder if the Doctor is gonna get jealous. Anyway, keep up the good work -
11/25/2013 c5 ladydeath07
Brilliant I was waiting for Jack to make an appearance, after his mention earlier in the story. Can't wait to see how things plan out now. Wonder if the Doctor could have a bit of jealous streak. keep up the great work .
11/9/2013 c4 xFallenDemonx
Great chapter I'm officially hooked on this story. Keep up the good work and please update soon :)
26 Page 1 2 Next »