for Repercussions

5/2/2020 c9 17yuna usagi
A chapter is missing. The one where all the Somas, including the 12, pay for this crime.
7/6/2016 c9 MadMadameA
This was horrifically haunting, in a poetically tragic sort of way. The only real issue I had with it was the forgiveness and loving toward Akito in her message to Hatori. That ruined the ending for me a bit, otherwise I was hoping she would die in order to be released from her endless torment and suffering. Well done on this dark and heart wrenching tale.
6/2/2015 c9 5EccentricSunflower
Not the ending I was hoping for, but you've tried to make your point across. Tohru puts herself before others regardless of the pain she endures because of it. I would say that it was a little extreme with some of the parts with Akito, though it's not anything that should be fussed over about too much. People make scenes with parts that are worse or milder in it's content, but I praise you for a job well done to show how important Tohru is to the people she has encountered along the way. I would say this story is good, but it could have been done in a manner that could have steered away from the gruesome, but you have your own way of percieving how it could have gone better, or be changed. Everyone has their own way of seeing things, and I have no reason to say that it was the worst that I have read. For you have put your upmost efforts to dish out the way you have seen it inside your mind for those you want to share it with and enjoy, and that takes courage to stand up against the criticism that lies ahead.
5/22/2014 c9 Guest
WHAT THE F- YOU KNOW WHAT...NO! THIS IS NOT THE ENDING THAT I WAS EXPECTING! THIS STORY DESERVES A MUCH BETTER ENDING! NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.
5/22/2014 c3 Guest
Well other than the fact that Akito is a girl...the story's pretty awesome
2/23/2014 c9 Guest
Oh god the tears won't stop flowing! T-T the feels!
2/12/2014 c9 3may96
... can I poison Akito?
As sad as it is, this story is quite well done.
1/22/2014 c9 2Chi Kamisori
I could have sworn I was crying.. but I never did!
Akito was brutal!
This is the worst abuse/sadistic story I have ever read.. It's too bad she died.. but that finished the story well. -
1/7/2014 c7 Tsubaki-Naoto
Chapter 7 paragraph 41 line 8 wellncose to there why did you use kun toru is female isn't she then you should use Chan girls are Chan and male is kun sorry have Japanese friends so its a pet pev of mine
...anyway I love the story so far I hope I like it to thew end and nice length if the chapters like a book I'm glad you don't have tiny two paragraph chapters
11/24/2013 c8 1Sage McGavin
PLEASE let me kill him PLEASE
*ghost rider mode engaged*
your soul is stained by the blood of the innocent FEEL HER PAIN
*proceeds to burn what little soul Akito has*
11/17/2013 c8 elexandria
Gahhh...I'll admit that after reading a paragraph of the torture scene, I skipped over it. I guess I'm somewhat scared of stuff like that. :p Please continue, I want to see how Kana will affect the rest of the story line!
10/12/2013 c7 elexandria
Noo! Hatori you baka, how dare you turn Tohru in like that?!
Ergh..I have no words for that bastard! Looking forward to next chapter!
10/6/2013 c6 Sage McGavin
"It has been said that time heals all wounds, I do not agree. The wounds remain, in time, the mind, protecting it's sanity covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone."
Rose Kennedy

sorry just felt like that fit this chapter
10/6/2013 c6 elexandria
AGHHH! NOOO!
Anyways, yeah it was violent, but written very well. Please please update soon. And you really should change the rating to M...this is not a teen rated story... :( Please update soon!
10/6/2013 c1 Sage McGavin
Tohru has brown hair and teal eyes just BTW
21 Page 1 2 Next »