for Total Drama All Star With A Twist

1/18/2019 c4 Scottnyefan
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
1/3/2018 c4 deadpools1fan
You promised to update. Please update soon.
4/7/2017 c1 WFTFA
Are you ever going to finish this fic?
3/26/2017 c3 kari15
Will there be more Scott and Courtney moments
3/26/2017 c1 kari15
Loved Courtney
7/8/2016 c1 gotta love right
for the first chapter it wuz pretty good but instead of bathroom you should have used confessional because I actually thought they were in the bathroom at first.
5/11/2014 c2 1outcast-scribbler-x
I am so sorry about the events that happened... Though that sounded like a heck of an adventure .. :P
BTW, I really like your story :) But be sure to do different paragraphs when there is dialogue... You don't have to, it just bugs me :/
Anyhoo, GREAT STORY
3/30/2014 c4 Duncney fan
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please write soon! And please make this a duncney fanfic! No scotney!
3/29/2014 c4 Duncney fan
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please write soon!
3/18/2014 c4 Duncney fan
Please update soon, your story is really awesome!
3/1/2014 c1 Guest
Hopefully Courtney and Scott get together!
2/22/2014 c4 Duncney fan
Write soon!
2/22/2014 c2 Duncney fan
Actually, it's pretty good...
11/7/2013 c4 Guest
Seriously you should write more!
11/4/2013 c4 Guest