FanFiction.Net
for The Sage of Konoha

1/12 c32 HyperA2019
Looking forward to Chapter 33.
3/8/2022 c1 gramston
Having reread my old review I feel like a bit of an asshole for what I wrote at the start of it the rest I stand by but there is one thing I must clarify about what I said about the pairing that I didn't think I would have to except after posting the review I almost immediately had someone tell me to kill my self it's not the pairing that I found disgusting it was how forced it was.
2/23/2022 c11 Guest
Good chapter I was reading this in school
2/2/2022 c32 drathgure
where's the next chapter
10/25/2021 c1 Guest
Good yet it fails. Just because you get memories means you can do the jutsus. You still need to do them and get chakra control up to that level.
8/18/2021 c1 3Sakurasrighthandwoman
You took godlike to the next NEXT level holy shit
7/1/2021 c1 1ezioscreed29
interesting, I didn't know that there could be sunlight at 4 in the morning, but I guess things work differently in anime and fanfiction
4/10/2021 c6 Guest
This story here was kinda good until I seen narusaku. Naruto legit is the weakest Piece of shit he get kill by kabuto,stabbed by sasuke this story shit and fuck You for making naruto Sakura pairing
3/2/2021 c5 Guest
Btw, i was told in F*ING SECOND GRADE! That weakening Your MC for lame story progression is stupid and shits on your MC and story... congrats, your worse at writing than a two years old! Btw, english is my second language, so don't you dare bitch about writing or grammar ir wording, loser!
3/2/2021 c5 Guest
You obviously habe no brain if you Kill naruto After All those powerups through a weak tokubetsu jounin that specialises in Medicin and spying. Even a live death old isn't stupide enogh Form that.
2/11/2021 c4 Guest
Really how does Kabuto kill naruto ,but not zabuza. How tf does naruto lose using fucking sage mode. You is the epitome of wack my good sir, and I bid thee farewell.
11/5/2020 c32 I love fanfic
I love your books
6/13/2020 c4 gramston
This is so bad what is wrong with you that made you write this. First off why are there so many skips what are you to lazy to write what's different. second off why doesn't anyone and I mean anyone question why he suddenly has the eyes he has the sudden increase in power and skill the Third Hokage sees naruto as a grandson he would at least try to get naruto to tell him about it. Then you have that disgusting pairing with naruto and sakura it's so forced.
10/28/2019 c13 BrentNewland
Naruto fought like a bitch in this chapter. Seemed really weak. Disappointed.
275 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »