FanFiction.Net
for A Boys Wish

5/29/2015 c1 Liam
.No. So many errors, first off, Latias is a female. Both Latias AND Latios are Dragon/Psychic, not flying. Only male Kirlia can evolve into Gallade. And, you should split this into actual chapters, not just have the story one long chapter.
6/16/2014 c1 4Moss Stories
This was just..Wow! After the first chapter of Lucario's gift was posted I thought I'll take a look at the other stories you made and I have to say, this might be my favorite. The full story with many likable characters, themes, easy to read and over all very enjoyable! I hope the Remastered story will also be just as great has that continues plus your other stories!
4/26/2014 c1 1UmbreonRocks
I read the whole dang thing in one sitting. My eyes hurt now. XD
Seriously though, it's really good.
11/3/2013 c1 3OseanSoldier
That is a lot of words for one chapter despite it really being multiple chapters. You really should split this up into actual chapters. This organizes it better, makes it easier yo read, and allows you to get more reviews.

Overall this is a nice story. It has it's errors, several if which were gender issues and grammar stuff. Parts of it felt rushed and changed too fast but overall this is a solid story. Hope to see you continue it.
10/24/2013 c1 Aura