for Behind The Mask

11/27/2013 c8 19Dolphin4444wssc
I think that your story is great! Please continue!
11/26/2013 c7 7Mockingbirdflies
I LOVE YOU AND YOUR FANFICS AND OHMYGOD
Thanks for posting... I really love this fic. You see, I envy you because you're somehow able to keep a story action-y and a tiny bit dark-but-not-totally and still make it so. Damn. FUNNY.
Seriously, HOW DO YOU DO THAT?! All of the jokes I make in my writing always fly over everybody else's heads... You're so funny... It's not fair...
Anyway, awesome chapter! I was miffed that you hadn't posted for a while... but this made up for it. Lovely job!
10/22/2013 c5 Mockingbirdflies
DUN DUN DUN!...again. Awesome chapter! I can't wait for more. Absolutely love this story :) Looking forward to see what happens next!
10/11/2013 c4 Mockingbirdflies
Yay I'm so happy you updated! Awesome chapter, awesome story, awesome awesome :) Can't wait for more! And lemme take a stab at the identity of the other kidnappee... Could it be... Bruce Wayne? (DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!) What could Sweet Tooth possibly be planning? What could he possibly want with an over dramatic playboy billionaire? Who's gonna get pissed and punch the other first, Dick or Matt (to be honest, my money - as if I have any - is completely on Matt throwing the first metaphorical or literal punch)? When're people going to become heroes and/or villains? Why am I asking so many questions? Tune in next time to FIND out!
One in the morning craziness aside, I really liked the chapter. I was thinking to myself today that I hoped you hadn't stopped writing this... though I'll admit I'm pretty sure it's been longer since I updated my story... I should probably do that... Eh, it can wait until tomorrow. Again, loved the chapter! Great job, and I still can't wait for the next one!
9/14/2013 c3 Mockingbirdflies
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN!
I was originally picking Meredith as the hero, Stephanie as the kidnapped one, and Matt as the villain... Due to recent events I predict Matt as the hero and Stephanie as the villain. Maybe a new sort of Candy kind of character?
Anyway, luffley chapter! Can't wait for the next!
9/12/2013 c2 32InternMaureenFromNightVale
:O NOOO! Meredith! I think it's time to call in...THE SUPER FRIENDS!
9/11/2013 c2 7Mockingbirdflies
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN*gasps for breath*NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
*faints from lack of oxygen*
Woah... Batman, is that you? Nope, just a shadow! *giggles* The world is all... spinny...
Anyway, fabulous chapter once more! I commend you on quickly getting to the action... I'm never able to do that. Shaping up to be a great story! Can't wait for more!
9/11/2013 c1 32InternMaureenFromNightVale
I can tell this shall be an interesting story. I like it :) And I won't be a nit-picky person about cannon for this. HMB it the only Batman I've ever seen. ;P

Can't wait for more!

-WolfyBD
9/11/2013 c1 7Mockingbirdflies
*grins insanely*
WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF HMB FANFICTION!
*smothers you in a hug*
Lovely to see ya here, SweetTart! There's an open cell in Arkham right beside mine if you want it. Sure, Freeze was in it for a while, but it's still ice. It's tweet to see that you're writing an HMB fic! And I think the idea is positively purrfect! Eggcellent!
Okay... I'll try to stop with the puns... I love puns...
Anyway, looking forward to the rest of the fic! Great start so far, keep it up, my friend!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service