for Haven

11/29/2020 c12 kimjo2
Great stuff! Thanks so much
9/28/2020 c13 K
Personally, I quite enjoyed the story. Not perfect, but still enjoyable.
9/8/2020 c12 c.karen09
I'm very happy to see George is happy now and moving on after losing Fred. And I love Harmony, so thank you very much!
9/8/2020 c11 c.karen09
I'm glad you didn't let George kill himself. More than glad actually, as I have been there myself. I was wondering how Hermione would end up with Harry, seeing as she seemed so happy with George, but this made sense. I'm going to read your alternate version when I finish this one, and I'm anxious to see what happens with Ron and Ginny. Thanks for writing!
9/8/2020 c5 c.karen09
I'm enjoying this very much, and agree Hermione is a natural mother. I'm irritated with Harry for even thinking of taking that from her, but not surprised at all by Ginny, the selfish child she is. Thanks for writing!
9/8/2020 c2 c.karen09
The evil that you and I'm verrrry sure that they were all over it sounds gorgeous day to you
7/1/2020 c5 lorlorgrace
I agree. I know plenty of people who should not be parents ever. It's hard to watch when they already have kids too. I must admit I was unsure about parenting until I had my own, and I've settled in well (it's been over 2 years now) but I still see it and it's depressing.
12/16/2019 c13 3Kira Potter Jackson
Good story.
I will read the reissued story
Kira
9/24/2019 c12 HoneyBear84
Love it
2/10/2019 c1 Guest
I think I'm the opposite of a of the reviews here - I'm just too pro-H/Hr to want to venture, even temporarily, into a GEORGE and Hermione story. The thought of Hermione being with ANY of the younger Weasleys is just ew to me. Charlie or Bill? Sure, why not. Percy? I can actually kind of see that...to an extent. Fred, George, or Ron? EEE-WWWW! Gred and Forge are just too much like her brothers and Ron? Ron just makes me think of curly red pubes stuck on the shower walls and poop-streaked underwear. (I've read and enjoyed far too many anti-Ron fics to be able to stand him much...although to be fair there have been a couple where he was "redeemed" or whatnot, so there's that, I guess...but NEVER EVER NEVER as Hermione's love interest. Ew.) Ennyhow, I'm sure this is a great story but I just can't bring myself to read it.
3/11/2018 c12 16tyrannicpuppy
I feel a little bad because as much as I like George, I didn't like him being with Hermione. That tiny note of Harmony in the description was what made me read this and now it's here I'm glad it ended up being good for all involved. I think I need o read some more stories with Harry and Hermione taking care of Teddy together. They do it so well.
3/8/2018 c1 2Meaks88
Aww that was nice!
7/12/2017 c13 knuckles 8
loved this story. thank you for sharing your story.
1/23/2017 c13 1Jimbocous
Kinda liked this. Guess I'll see what the redo is like. Thanks for another great read!
10/29/2016 c13 noreenklose