for Haven

10/10/2013 c11 10perspective21
Fair. I like your ideas and the narrative but I think the story isn't fully developed. Hermione's reservations about her relationship with George come on too sudden and their subsequent break-up and new relationship with Harry doesn't appear believable due to these pacing issues. It all happens way too fast to seem real and there is little emotional depth.
10/4/2013 c12 nathaliie
love this story!
10/2/2013 c12 Justbelieve
Loved the last chapter. Thanks for the great story. I love both Hr/G and Hr/H, so this story was like "two for one price" for me. :)
I really look forward to your new Hr/H story.
10/1/2013 c12 anotherboarduser
It is fairly good.

But I don't know about the George part.
10/1/2013 c12 1293 Diagon Alley
Great ending. I was still a bit sad that she didn't end up with George, but then again, I'm always sad when that doesn't happen (unless she ends up with Fred; then I'm okay with it) :P
10/1/2013 c12 2MGA-Middy
Kinda disappointed to be honest. I wanted George and Hermione. I get why you did it, but I am not a big fan of Harry/Hermione. Well nice story.
10/1/2013 c12 pianomouse
I will miss the story, but have enjoyed the ride. Thank you.
10/1/2013 c12 6NorthernLights25
I loved this ending. :)
10/1/2013 c12 Rea558750
Love the new chapter :)
10/1/2013 c12 Cat130
loved the chapter thank you
10/1/2013 c5 Justbelieve
After I read your hr/h oneshot, I searched your other stories and am reading this now. It's such a sweet story so far with somewhat crisp and succint tone. And I read the stories where Hermione is helping raising Teddy but this is the first story where she's the main guardian. The more I think the more it's plausible. Hermione really has this mother hen like streak. And I really really love Teddy scene too! He's such a cute little baby making me all smilie hehe.
10/1/2013 c11 Rea558750
Awe cute and sad all wrapped up in one
10/1/2013 c11 3arabellagrace
My heart breaks for George
10/1/2013 c11 Guest
ugh
9/30/2013 c11 6NorthernLights25
I'm sorry to see what happened to George. I hope he did find his fresh start.
98 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »