for Dust to Dust

9/17/2013 c3 1CQCRASH
Batman!
9/17/2013 c3 Guest
I am loving this right now and I can't wait for more. I can understand that Felicity feels like she was betrayed by her team but I wish for things to get better with her and Oliver. And OMG! Just that fact that you left it off with Batman being at her window has me wanting MORE! ;D
9/17/2013 c3 6The Fearless Diva
two masked vigilantes? Dam Felicity sure knows how to pick 'em!
9/17/2013 c3 salazarDream
Felicity is going to enjoy making Oliver jealous with Bruce (Batman) right?
9/17/2013 c3 Guest
I don't blame Felicity for being upset. I understand why Oliver and Digg did what they did but it doesn't mean they're aren't consequences for it. If I had to have a super hero come through my window who isn't Arrow I'd want Batman. Great chapter.
9/17/2013 c3 41quisinart4
So excited about Batman! And yes to anyone who takes an interest in felicity and makes oliver jealous. Glad oliver realizes the extent of his deception and how he hurt felicity. Please update again soon!
9/17/2013 c3 7AnAverageGirl15
*flails* FEELS ARE EVERYWHERE! This story is so awesome! Just love every moment of it.
9/17/2013 c3 farmgirl1964
Awesome!
9/17/2013 c3 Guest
No no no no no you can't end it like that! I wanna know what happens! Argh, PLEASE update soon - I don't know if I can stand the anticipation...
9/17/2013 c3 schrooten5
Awesome! I wonder how receptive Oliver will be to Bruce's help or if there will be any jealousy. :)
9/17/2013 c3 huffyblonde
Why is Batman/Bruce visiting Felicity? Update soon
9/17/2013 c3 Guest
Bruce, Bruce, Bruce. Oliver is going to punch you in throat for scary Felicity when he finds out, LOL! I am going to enjoy this new dynamic.
9/17/2013 c3 MC
That was soooooo gooood :o) the tension between olicity was papable, and I love that she is not forgiving him so quickly and the jelous Oliver over batman is cute. Love it. Also batman cliffhanger ? Awesome. Can I see a little possible romance between felicity and Bruce and a very jelous Oliver? Please update soon, your killing me here, I want to know what happens next :o)
9/17/2013 c3 1karicatura
Omg omg omg! I love it!

And i love seeing Bruce in this story!
9/17/2013 c3 5MissMayHem85
I squealed. Please, please update soon.
May