for Dust to Dust

1/1/2015 c6 marilyn thomas
To begin with I hated it but I finally decided to read the story after a few days ,, and I love it ,,,, even though I cried through the first two chapteRS. ,,GREAT STORY ,
12/19/2014 c6 5Lizzy-Margaret
Great fic! The begining was soooo sad! Had me in tears :( but the ending was awesome, had me smiling like a cat who stole the milk XD
12/18/2014 c5 Sarah
Wow, that was incredibly hot!
12/11/2014 c6 IFancyu
Found this beautiful ff after the s3 midseason finale heartbreaking episode...I really wish something like this happens on the show...
12/11/2014 c6 3LadyShard
Can I honestly say what an amazing story this was? Because it was awesome and I was damn near Oliver showed up I wish I could have kicked him myself and than some. Oh and if I may be so bold as to suggest a story involving Felicity going to Go them? Personally I'd love to see how she would deal with Bruce ;-) just a suggestion.
11/10/2014 c6 Guest
i have read this almost 20 times...i love your fanfiction stories..seriously all of them
11/8/2014 c6 14CLKit
I want there to be a mini sequel to this a cute little follow up with the two of them living in the mansion now, maybe girls night with Thea. Just a little peek into their world post all of this.
10/3/2014 c6 4RockerPrincess83
Omg this story was sooo good. The interaction between Oliver and Felicity, Oliver's reaction to Bruce; just perfect. Amazingly done :)
9/10/2014 c6 KG86
Woa, that was intense. LOVE it

E
8/17/2014 c6 21lucawindmover
Absolutely perfect conclusion. I loved this whole story so very much. Such good work. I'm thoroughly impressed.
8/17/2014 c5 lucawindmover
This chapter certainly made up for all the anxiety from the first few. Goodness. Very well done.
8/17/2014 c4 lucawindmover
I loved this so much, I just can't even. You've stolen my ability to even. Sheesh.
8/17/2014 c3 lucawindmover
Just would like to leave this thought right here. The line "The ship would be docking soon and she knew they wanted to be there before it was unloaded" is totally has a dirty double meaning here, right? lol, just kidding. But really. Amazing.
8/17/2014 c2 lucawindmover
My heart is so torn in every different direction. God this is good.
8/17/2014 c1 lucawindmover
Oh. My. God.

I'm crying so very much.

You faked me out so well.

I'm just...THE FEELS! God!
242 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »