for Dust to Dust

8/10/2014 c6 24westernbeauty
Angst and frantically smutty, a perfect combo
8/10/2014 c2 westernbeauty
Oooh she so needs to be pissed at Diggle for lying to her too
8/10/2014 c1 westernbeauty
OMFG I was crying reading this! And now he's back you tease xx
8/3/2014 c6 mzsj
I just read all 6 chapters, and this story is brilliant. I hope they got married and filled that mansion with little computer loving, arrow shooting, ass kicking babies.
6/3/2014 c6 ScullyWriterLR
Great story! Nice way of incorporating Oliver's past with the Bratva, tons and tons of angst, more of the DC-verse and a fantastic payoff in the end. Good job of handling the depth of Oliver and Felicity's emotions, connection, etc. Well done! Really enjoying your work:)
6/2/2014 c6 Ninpinpin
Amaazing!
4/1/2014 c1 Melcole24
I almost stopped reading this during chapter 1 because I just can't imagine an Arrow universe without Oliver in it. Almost. Luckily, curiosity got the best of me and I decided to stick it out because I really enjoyed reading your other Arrow stories. And WOW! I totally didn't expect that cliffhanger at the end of chapter 1. Once again, your writing never fails to please us Olicity fans. Great story!
3/13/2014 c2 14SassyReaderGirl
Wow. So I was actually expecting this to be a story of Felicity mourning, and then her and Diggle continuing on as a two person team to honor Oliver's memory. What is seriously bugging me though, is that Felicity is really broken up, without considering how Oliver's family is dealing with all of this. I mean think about Thea! She's now lost her brother twice - it's unimaginable. I think Felicity is just being a little selfish in her anger, is all.
3/3/2014 c6 Kristenw17
I love how you put BW/Batman in here! Your story was so great. You really kept to how the characters would have acted. I loved it! Hope to see more Arrow stories w/ Bruce Wayne ;)
2/18/2014 c1 avhogan27
I just read this story for the third time in a week, and I did the ugly cry for the third time. Great story! It gives me such great angsty feels. It's one of my very favorite Olicity fanfics.
2/15/2014 c3 8brittany.barbour1
Why Bruce why?
2/15/2014 c1 brittany.barbour1
I cried, wondered how this could go on for several chapters with Oliver dead, and then figured batman might be taking over Felicity's IT skills... Did batman help him fake his death? Did he willingly trade his life for hers?
2/15/2014 c6 HerMamma
I read chapter one and cried, literal tears. I think the first time a fanfic has moved me so much. I was bawling. And I couldn't go on. Then I read everything else you've written in this fandom, and trusted you enough to go back and read on. And cried in chapter two, and again, in chapter six... But it was worth it. Thank you so much, not just for this story, but for all of them.
2/13/2014 c6 1aiimee
Great chapter, please update soon:)
1/21/2014 c6 Sumz5
I really love the way you portray oliver and felicity. It makes me love them even more. I'm reading all your Arrow stories and so far I love them all. Look forward to more of your work.
242 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »