for Dust to Dust

1/12/2014 c6 72DrawnToDarkness
Ooooh. I wondered how he was going to be brought back to life - again - and the ending certainly didn't disappoint. I'm envious of how well you write both the relationship side and the action side - you're very talented and I can't wait to get immersed into more of your work.
1/8/2014 c6 beckaa182
Hi, I've read this story a few times and it gets more amazing each time I read it.
Anyway, you said there was something relevant tk this story from another author, I was wondering if you could link me to it? :)
1/7/2014 c2 4littleviolentone
Ah, screw it! I'll read the rest of it and get counseling later.
1/7/2014 c1 littleviolentone
Nope! Nope nope nope! Don't get me wrong, I love your stories, but oh my gosh I can't read this and keep my fragile hold on emotional stability. Gaaahh! I want to cry, or hit something. Or both. I've read the rest of your olicity stuff and I am so completely hooked on your stories, so don't let my psychological issues (or anything else) keep you from writing! You are remarkable!
1/6/2014 c6 autumnfey
I love this story so much. I think you capture their voices so well and I love throwing Bruce Wayne in the mix, this makes me look forward to your current story even more.
1/5/2014 c6 20LaDemonessa
You made me cry. You're a terrible person but a really, really good write. And a TERRIBLE person! Oh, you need such a slap!
12/29/2013 c1 5Oneday-Always
Thank god for blatant denial, because the majority of this chapter would have been incredibly painful without it. I stuck to the hope that this was a 'character A falsely believes that character B [the person they love] has been killed' story- literally my favourite type of plot line, due to some somewhat inexplicable masochistic tendencies- and I was so glad to be proven right. I wish more people hadn't been scared off by the possibility of legitimate character death in this fic, because this story is worthy of so many more reviews than it received.

Have to say, though, I did wonder from the very start how you would resurrect such a prominent and public figure- and while your solution tends to skate the line of credibility somewhat, it still does not detract from the brilliance of the story. Thank you for taking the time to write and share it with us.
12/28/2013 c6 1JLC
OMG. That first chapter was so heartbreaking. But you're forgiven! I think this is probably your best Fic yet. Totally loved it.
12/26/2013 c1 olicity2012
Wow. This fanfic has blown my mind. I cried so much when Oliver faked his death and when Felicity lost hope and turned into a numb hermit. I loved Diggle's soft side for Felicity. And the Olicity sex? Hot damn, that was probably one of the best smut(s?) I have ever read. In summary, you have made me laugh, cry, and everything in between with this fic. Thank you for that.
12/23/2013 c6 2shintochick
This story is absolutely fantastic! I loved the plot and the inclusion of Bruce Wayne/Batman was genius. The characterization and pacing were perfect. The intimate scenes were incredibly well written. All in all this is the best Oliver/Felicity stories I have read so far. Thank you!
12/22/2013 c2 4kenzie17
omg lol i'm crying so hard right now... i just finished the first chapter and i'm still crying. THAT WAS SO AMAZING! The whole time i was convinced he wasn't dead and then you convinced me and i lost my shit. Then i finally finished the chapter and i started doing that awkward crying and laughing and ugh. THE FEELS!
12/16/2013 c6 Guest
Perfect way of ending it!
I absolutely loved it! As I love all of your Olicity stories. But this is definitely my favorite one on fanfic that I've read! Also, thank you for having me hooked since chapter one and staying up till 4am because I just HAD to find out how it ended. And thank you for a great story!
12/16/2013 c4 Guest
Awwww I loved it! Excellent work! I love how you write them in all of your stories.
12/16/2013 c2 Guest
D'awww soo many feels!
12/16/2013 c1 Guest
Whhhaaaattt! Obviously you can't have an Olicity story without Oliver and I had a feeling he faked his own death, yet I was still shocked when I read it. Great work as always! I'm definitely not sleeping until I finish all 6 chapters
242 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »