for Yet Another Birthday

8/5/2020 c1 Draconixspirit13
While it is a shame that it was never updated, it was nice. It also seems refreshing to have an original magic school in the Harry Potter universe.
7/24/2020 c1 Draconixspirit13
While it was a shame that it was not continued, I think it was a good start.
I think it is refreshing to just have the magic of the Harry Potter series, and not so much of the characters or Hogwarts.
I hope you are well.
7/23/2020 c1 4Monster King
Awesomeness
1/3/2016 c1 1percyjacksonfan135
Wow this is cool.
10/9/2015 c1 28brothermine
Ha ha I really liked this :)
8/12/2015 c1 Silverdragonstar
Well this does neatly explain the toys coming to life... Would have been fun to see them at the school.
5/5/2014 c1 11MayAnny
Damn it... I wish I could read more... :( Because this is exactly what I was looking for, but it's only an one-shot... Serious happy, but still really sad that you didn't write more of this, or that I couldn't even see the toys' reaction to the letter.

Still liked it. :) Faved.
3/21/2014 c1 36BloodLily16
Whoah. This looks awesome! :D
10/1/2013 c1 3lost-in-otaku
I Think this story did very well with the perspective on the toys thought without really saying them ie, their reactions to what was being said to them and i think the twist of adding a bit of the Harry Potter fandom at the end was marvelous. I do hope you add at least another chapter to this. Perhaps the toys try to stop Andy from leaving them, or perhaps they sneak along in one of his bags. Either way would be interesting in my mind.