for Vegas Surprises

7/23/2015 c1 SuperVegitoFAN
Good god you really this hallenge as much as one can do..
12/1/2014 c1 3bilingualkyuubi
I like it its funny and it happens surprisinly often because people are atrachted to geneticaly similar people (genetic/familial sexual attration) but not people they were close to at a young age (westermarck effect or reverse sexual imprinting). Luckily inbreeding has few genetic effects the first generation. Also wizzards dont understand money transfers and goblins take advantage of that, hillarious. I look forward to more of your work.
10/1/2014 c1 kase519
Omg...funny but omg
8/7/2014 c1 1purple sky always
Super weird but funny.
3/25/2014 c1 1Ichai
Well played, very well played.
12/27/2013 c1 erik
Harry's luck still doesn't change.
12/15/2013 c1 8LWJ2
This is twisted. I like it. Thanks, Luan.

LWJ2
12/14/2013 c1 20Blood Brandy
Not really what I expected, but amusing nonetheless.
11/13/2013 c1 OddjobMk.2
Out of curiosity, you do know there are a dozen or so countries where you can marrie your sister; canada, luxumberg and japan spring to mind.
10/22/2013 c1 7wordhammer
Appropriately ridiculous given the challenge prompt, though I think a mix-up with the Mystery Men would have been just special. ("She hit me with a skull- in a bowling ball! Who does that?")

Also, I'm surprised Holly didn't hit anybody, but then it wasn't THAT Holly. Still, I appreciate the thought.
9/28/2013 c1 7Taly-chan
*blinks* ... *blinks again* WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!
Talk about taking your vengeance
9/25/2013 c1 alichi
A master piece.
9/25/2013 c1 ddTurak
Bwahahaha, brilliantly twisted. The sad thing is, Remus comes across as the type of person who could / would do this.
9/24/2013 c1 2Fibinaci
Everything we like about these sorts of stories(but are afraid to admit we like) but in the worst way possible.
9/23/2013 c1 Twigon
I would love to see this turn into a series. Imagine the somewhat-sane Harry trying to deal with over-the-top superheroes, the complete inability to have sex with anyone but his sister, and Voldemort at the same time.

Hilarious.