FanFiction.Net
for A Place to Call Home

8/31/2021 c25 22HokageOrochimaru23
Looking forward to the second story.
11/9/2019 c16 Hitman202578
Love the story but the whole 'everyones mind is their own' excuse frost uses annoys the shit out of me lol the kids a minor, thats like saying since its her body emily could go get breast implants or something without parental permission given to the Dr. Absolutely love this story though!
11/8/2019 c2 Hitman202578
Love it!
1/22/2018 c18 1wngdngl
I had forgotten how sad this episode was, but you wrote it so vividly that it sticks in the mind like a bad dream o_o
8/7/2016 c25 1Boomer1125
Please sequel I love this story so much!
5/1/2016 c6 2Xuln
I'll give... smart move.
9/15/2015 c25 Guest
Hell of a story excited for next part
8/16/2015 c25 Vicky
Omg I love this story! I'm dying to find out what powers Emily will get. I think she will have his healing and heightened senses and maybe shapeshifting from Mystique. I hope you come back soon!
5/29/2015 c25 5Flamestarter
I'm so glad you kept Emma alive! I'm kind of hoping she and wolverine get together so she can be Emily's mom, but we'll see! I can't wait to see your spin on this series, it really makes me excited!
5/8/2015 c25 Vintorez
So this chapter drops at 3:30am and my roomate alerts me almost immediately that it is live.

Wanda best girl she had her revolution and not even a drop of blood on her hands. Now she has to rule well enough. Expected more of a confrontation from Emma and Logan. He didn't hurt here but that trust line is the blade that Emma doesn't see coming being Logan he will only let Emma teach Emily and not spend more time with her. Logan doesn't have to cut her or throw her out just cut those emotional strings and it will break diamonds. Emma must eventually tell Logan more of her feelings and confront him.

The peace now line so haunting. Maybe I've read too much dark theme manga but i feel like the real boogie men and women will appear. A new united front to dispose of the old one. Loved the first book. My uni exams are over. See you in August.
5/8/2015 c25 Love-is-power-down-with-hate
Omg omg yes. Logan was so mad happy he didn't hurt Emma. Emma was so good character when she finally stopped lying and became true to herself. Seeing her cry and not tell Logan feels really gets you in the feels. Emily was so ridiculously adorable. Future Emily playing matchmaker? Wanda so boss.
So excited for book two.
5/8/2015 c25 6YozoraVal
Quick question... will emily everbecome a mutant!
4/10/2015 c24 70ScruffyLovin
I just got myself caught up on this story so I'm definitely looking forward to more! :)
3/21/2015 c24 Vintorez
Much longer. So now it's time for Logan to check his list twice and kill everyone. Really hurts to be betrayed by someone like that especially after the kiss. Logan and Emma confrontation or Magneto not sure which I'm more excited to read. Poor little Emily she's has no idea what's happening.
3/21/2015 c23 Vintorez
So I know when you release a chapter because my roomate loses her fangirl mind. Cat fight yes only because I find it hilarious because Logan would have to break it up and carry away a very dishevelled Emma.
109 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »