FanFiction.Net
for Family Means No-one Gets Left Behind

9/20/2013 c4 NRTK
*stands up and claps* I love family stuff 3 i have a feeling this is the last chapter so I wanted to say I love you're story and keep writing wonderful stories :)))))
9/20/2013 c4 83LoveShipper
Such a touching and sweet family moments in this chapter. I felt the love
9/16/2013 c3 Guest
Wow, what a cliffhanger! Didn't see that coming at all!
9/16/2013 c3 Guest
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHASE GOT SHOT waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa omg update soon as please i got to know what the hec is going to happen!1
9/16/2013 c3 Guest
Douglas shot chase with the gun? Oh my god! Today is avalanche airinf , i waited for that episode a entire month :)
9/15/2013 c2 violeterin
Awesome! This is so incredible! Please update soon.)
9/17/2013 c3 5Rernst2016
Don't tell me that's it! PLEASE CONTINUE :D GOT ME ALL EXCITED!
9/16/2013 c3 SupernaturalCheetahFast
AHHH! CHASE! I Love it! I can not wait or the next update, and hope it's soon.
9/16/2013 c3 154EVERA POLARBEAR LOVER
...I have no words to say except that this is an Amazing piece of work. But we all love Chase, so can you please-pretty please- not make him die? Thanks PBL,
9/16/2013 c2 4EVERA POLARBEAR LOVER
OH MY! THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! OH and as a reminder to everyone in the world of Lab Rats, Avalanche it Tonight at 9. But I guess all of us fans already know so...
9/16/2013 c1 VariaGuru
Great plot, great grammar and dialoge c: But I just hope it could be a bit longer in the future. Then again, it's up to you. Please update soon! :)
9/16/2013 c3 83LoveShipper
Poor Chase, and here I thought he had saved the day only he got hurt in the end
9/15/2013 c3 15Suicuneepic
Wow that was a surprising ending. I can't wait for the next chapter.
9/15/2013 c1 3188Keys
Oh man, what a great story! Your writing is great (spelling, grammar, all that stuff). You capture the characters perfectly and describe the action really well. I felt tense while reading the confrontation in the second chapter. And you worked knitting into a fic. Excellent! :) I can't wait to read more, so I hope you will update soon. And I hope you will write more Lab Rats fics!
9/15/2013 c2 83LoveShipper
Please let someone do something prevent Douglas's evil plan. Sweet how protective Chase is of Donald and same goes the other way around
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »