for Moments In Time

3/11/2017 c40 1Stampiej
Loved it! Read your Alexia-Steve stories and they are fabulous. Your OC is great, funny, sweet, caring, ...:)
11/17/2015 c40 teensfromhell
You're killing me. I'm crying so much right now
6/14/2015 c40 DaphneMarie
I was so overwhelmed by what I read in this chapter. It was hard to keep a dry eye.

I wish for another story about Steve and Alexia. Together they are a TV series.
6/14/2015 c40 Featherblue
Thank you for sharing those great moments with us. That last one made me regret that they are leaving us for good. Or maybe not?
6/13/2015 c40 PearlaMerla
Those were such treasured moments that I shall cherish always.
Even if this thread is closed, nothing stops you from bringing them back from time to time once you've wrapped everything else. Pop in anytime!
6/13/2015 c40 HeartDiamond
I am grateful to have been a part of this heart-warming story.
6/13/2015 c40 Zwicki
I miss them already.
6/13/2015 c40 Danielle01
Some readers don't like death fanfics, but I don't mind when they are done is such a delicate and natural way. This was definitely the best finale ever but...don't be a stranger. Characters can easily be returned to life in Fan Fiction world.
6/13/2015 c40 LexMcGarrett Fan
No, I did not forsake my favorite couple. I simply had a few trails and tribulations over the last few months and would just sneak in to catch a glimpse and go right out again. I'm so very sorry to see Lex and Steve go but as one said, we still have FF to relive the past over and over.
6/13/2015 c40 Minoka345
I couldn't believe it when you said this thread was closing for good. These are the things you take for granted and when they leave, you feel so despondent. Steve and Alexia were a huge part of our FF H50 folklore. I wish for them to return in another short story.
6/13/2015 c40 Louiseization
Oh my heavens! That was one heck of a heart-tugging finale.

I like the fact that they died one after the other. Although you did not mention it, I assume Danny came for Steve just like he did for Alexia.
6/13/2015 c40 SkipperMike
This ends very sadly for us, but obviously the gang's all together up there, celebrating. They're not dead, they just switched existential planes.
That is one of the best romantic stories I've read.
6/13/2015 c40 SteDaChiKo and Me
Words fail me. I'm an emotional wreck. I hate to say goodbye but the thought that I can go back and relive the moments on this site does put a smile on my face. Thanks for for creating a loveable couple.
6/13/2015 c40 Rebecca
I have an emotional lump in the back of my throat the size of a golf ball. Guess the heart-gripping emotional comes from the fact that I got to spend a lifetime with this family. It was not just 10-15 chapters and over. It was much more than that.
6/13/2015 c40 H50Fan
Sniff, sniff... beautiful...just beautiful.
744 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »