for Love Saves

10/28/2020 c11 Setsu.love.cain
Hermosito
6/7/2020 c1 UndercoverLoverFF
Your story was so moving . I cried so much. I was incredibly hooked. The way you played with the dream or reality was incredible. It really could be an actual movie (it reminded me Inception). That’s why even if I know this story is old , I would have recommended you (as a genuine lover of your story), to leave out this last #11 chapter. With how you conducted the whole story, it made more sense to let the reader choosing or trying to see which part was the reality or the dream !

I personally think the supposed dream be the reality, because it made more sense that Ren didn’t actually go back in the past, but had a actually harder time to accept the truth. Your first One-Shot story « Jalousy Kills » was the harsh reality. Even if it broke my heart, it just made more sense that he actually took his own life after realizing the truth. His dream was just a dream created to let him tell her his love for her and kiss her as much as he wanted to..
10/17/2016 c11 Cristina.C.Clearwater
Wow.. just Wow... it brought tears in my eyes...
Amazing story! Just... I don't have words..
WOW!
8/30/2016 c1 92ktoll9
Wow, your incredible stories just blew my mind! Amazing job! 8)
6/6/2016 c11 ladygraywolf
Interesting story. To think that love can be that strong. To have all that happen and still know yoare loved is incredible . You did a great job on this one. Hope to read more from you...Thank you.
4/5/2016 c1 4bboo-berry
Awwh :(
12/31/2015 c11 JikanNoKigen
Remember when I said, I didn't know if I should love you or hate you? (Comment on the other fic)Yeah I hate you. In a good way. I didn't cry on the first fic but on this one? Oh boy! I think I made path to a new river. And then again, my once put-together shattered heart, when into pieces because of you and your amazing way of writing this story.

I noticed many people commented on being confused by the transitions/order of it, but honestly speaking, not once did I get confused. (Maybe we have similar minds) I thought the order and how it played out was brilliant! You did trick me not once but twice (which is why I hate you :* ), the story went down, then up, then down and then up again. A rollercoaster of feelings. You are an amazing writer. Please keep on writing. I love you the way you write and express so many emotions.
10/10/2015 c11 21Usami Hana Haruka
thought the name was setsu
9/12/2015 c11 BlackAngelLovesYa
WHATTTTTTT THE FUCK ?
YOU SEARD THE SHIT OUT OF ME YOU...YOU!
YOUST WHEN I THINK ITS OK...YOU JUST HAD TO POP MY BUBLE DAM YOU!
BUT THEY ARE NOT DEAD TNX TO GOD !
You are really tallented but PLEAS dont give me HART ATTACKS when i dont need them PLEASE .
6/26/2015 c11 Bluejayway123
O...M...G!It was all just a dream!(Mind...Blown)Even though it was real depressing,like REAL depressing, it was a great story. can't wait to read the next one!
7/27/2014 c11 Guest
It was actually confusing at first... i thought reality is when kyoko died and the dream is when kyoko survived... and so when ren killed himself, he was back to the dream wherein he can still be with kyoko... yeehhh... you shouldn't have mixed them together
6/28/2014 c11 Chaozsama
this story is really amazing, just like a movie where you interpret what is real and what is a dream. I guessed wrong but still satisfying. love it.
3/27/2014 c10 Guest
it's freaking awesome! one minute it was reality the next thing it was a dream... or was it vice versa?! anyway i loved the idea somewhat reminded me of the movie "if only" esp in the first part... you made my emotions in a roller coaster.
2/11/2014 c1 gay-sex-in-the-distance
i hate you so much
1/21/2014 c10 4AkatsukiDragonRose
I loved this fic. I thought it was very good, and I loved the story. Love your work, so keep it up!
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »