for When Phoenix stuck his head inside the Potato Bag

11/30/2020 c11 Misaki
I come back to this fanfic sometimes and I think about Diary of a Potato Bag. Of the story that is now gone. My memory isn't perfect and I'm forgetting it a little more every year. Even this story hasn't been updated for several years. I guess thats just life though. But I do wonder how the story would have ended. Where would it have gone? What sort of stories did I miss out on? What stories have I forgotten because of time. And this wasn't the only fanfic to suddenly disappear or be deleted so suddenly. I remember another, although I can't remember the name. I remember the story was about the Kidd pirates, I remember how funny it was, that there was fan art for it, and that one day it was deleted. Of course that's up to the writer on what they do. But it's still so sad to just sit here, several years after, reminiscing about these stories long gone. Wondering what happened. Wanting to reread them. I feel like I should move on by now, it's been several years but...I can't help but just miss these stories that make up a lot of my past.
12/18/2018 c4 Guest
Hola. Cuanto tiempo. Hace poco me entró la nostalgia por esta historia y la leí de nuevo. Como me hubiese gustado saber como seguia la trama y como hubiese terminado al menos... NNITW como nos hace falta... quizas este año que viene tengamos alguna sorpresa, quien sabe; la esperanza es lo ultimo que se pierde
... saludos y cariños para ti tambien y un millon de gracias por no borrar tu historia. Que este 2019 sea un año inspirador ;)
11/18/2018 c11 1PhoenixKim
Ya van dos años, deseo que algún día vuelvas a deleitarnos con tus historias
2/2/2018 c11 123
Holaaaa alguna novedad?
12/27/2016 c11 kim
pleaseeee! a chapter plis! a christmas present! i beg you *puppy eyes*
8/28/2016 c11 6Caticature
I often come back to this story and reminisce about Diary of a Potato Bag. Your outtakes are great fun of course! But I wonder sometimes how the story would have ended and what stories could have been told. It seems so unfair that it was taken from us! *cries* Its like one big delicious sexy cookie. You get to take one wonderous bite then its snatched away, never to be seen again! Weird metaphors aside, I look forward to an update. Also, if your looking for a beta, I would be glad to help! Just message me.
7/27/2016 c6 24Nispedana
*wiggles eyebrows* Just because. hahahahah
Another entertaining chapter!
I'll be back very soon, and keep up the good work!
7/26/2016 c5 Nispedana
I love your chapter titles. I personally take inspiration from my chapter titles as well, and it's really nice how you approach the metaphors and stuff.
Good chap!
7/26/2016 c4 Nispedana
I'm hoping the future chaps are longer but this is ok! Another entertaining chap, my friend!
7/26/2016 c3 Nispedana
Nyahhaha. Girlie is sooo lovable.
Poor Marco! xDD
Good chap!
6/10/2016 c2 Nispedana
I like the choice of words, the pace, and the feel of the paragraphs themselves.
It totally reflects the OC's personality.

Nice job so far! WIll be back soon to read the rest.
6/10/2016 c1 Nispedana
Hihihiihi
I find this cute and amusing, from the moment I saw the title xD
4/15/2016 c8 1CherepMikhailov
he'll bath no fury like a woman. Ever gonna write a chap about a person saying that to poop?
4/15/2016 c4 CherepMikhailov
cold hearted woman... You could try to make a scene with other comanders
4/15/2016 c2 CherepMikhailov
we appreciate your wonderfull work and continue to do these drabbles ...
119 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »