for The Nightwatch

2/3/2019 c4 Guest
I love this fic. I would have loved to read to the end but it was lovely while it lasted.
6/22/2018 c4 Prose
Another great chapter! Thanks so much for your writing, I always look forward to what you are going to write next!
3/23/2018 c4 TullipsMills
Omg thank you so much for updating this! I love this story and i’m so glad you decided to continue :D Great to see them find comfort in each other and that Isobel, love her! Thanks again! Greetings from the Netherlands!
3/18/2018 c4 Romana
This story is freaking incredible. Read it in one go and loved it. Bit more angsty than the stories I usually read but you make it work so so so brilliantly. Please update SOON!
3/13/2018 c4 Guest
this is one of my favorite stories ever! was too excited and left a review before actually reading it! :)
3/11/2018 c4 Jenwren
Delightful chapter, always happy to see more of these two characters
3/12/2018 c4 Klarinette49
I was so happy to read this new update! you made my day (and my weekend!). this isd efinitely one of my favorite stories of yours and I'm so glad you went back to it. I laughed out loud at Matthew's reaction when Isobel "found" them in the morning :-)
3/9/2018 c4 Guest
I just read this for the 1st time a couple of weeks ago on AO3 and am so happy you are going to continue this fic! As a new reader, I had no idea your last update had been so long ago. Thanks for continuing!
3/9/2018 c4 Longtime Guest
Oh what a delicious treat to have you continue this heart warming story as well as the heart rending Things Hidden. Matthew and Mary are/were an iconic couple, and your creative stories just add to the legend. Thank you.
3/9/2018 c4 Stephanie
I'm glad you returned to the stories of Mary and Matthew. Every single story is amazing. Isobel is very supportive in this story. Matthew is a lawyer, and I hope his legal abilities and his friends lawyers help Mary to free herself from Carlisle.
3/9/2018 c4 Guest
Honestly can’t wait to see where this story goes? Is Mary still Lady Mary ad will Matthew be the heir. So glad you are continuing!
3/8/2018 c4 Guest
Beyond thrilled when I saw the update. I love this story! This is so Isobel and so Matthew. I look forward to more of this. Fantastic!
3/9/2018 c4 Palindrome310
OMG, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the alert!

Honestly, the best part was Matthew realising Isobel found them in a compromising position!Comfy breakfast of silence! I want to think that Isobel had already taken breakfast because it's late in the morning. Isobel had to pull a poker face first thing in the morning and control her reaction after finding Mary is still married.

I'm glad Matthew has a plan, although I doubt the report will help much since Mary had already report Carlisle and it's WWII.

I really want to see Isobel talking to Matthew about all this situation!
3/9/2018 c4 hillevi
Such a lovely story! Thank you.
3/8/2018 c4 4timeandpixiedust
This update was a gift in an otherwise terrible day. I am so so so happy you updated because this story is amazing, and very different from other AUs.
102 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »