for Thief who Lived

5/25/2016 c1 Victoria Ramsay
I can't wait for more chapters! Oh, and a little tip, for now on can you please translate the non English words on the bottom of the page? I hate having to go back and forth to find out what the words mean. Thank you. Keep up the good work though.
9/20/2015 c1 dogman999
Love the chapter keep u put he good work.
3/13/2015 c1 starboy454
excellent start
3/2/2015 c1 13LokiHatake
I like, is this going to continue?
11/7/2014 c1 It is the rabbit
Just for future reference if you want it, his name is Lucius Malfoy :). I love this fic, and I hope to read more of it later :)
9/20/2014 c1 mattcun
plz write more
5/15/2014 c1 DirewolfShadowFox
Love it though a bit confusing but you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
4/10/2014 c1 KShara Khan
If you want to know, his name is Draco Malfoy. Not a bad start to this story; I hope that you continue and update soon!
1/26/2014 c1 9Dream Bound Nightmare
update update update update update update! this is AWESOME!
10/3/2013 c1 7Kaito Echizen
mmmm

Kaito hungry want to eat
9/29/2013 c1 6Mad about the Boro
Nice & his name is spelt: Lucius.
9/18/2013 c1 4Ash-Bookworm113
Awesome.
9/17/2013 c1 14Angst-BuriTTo
more plz!
9/15/2013 c1 Guest
Love this start as a whole, have thing for Harry been skilled in manipulating cards and scrying/reading Tarot and thief Harry anyway. So no change in searching this out to read either way but...

But if reading right and Harry is Gambit fantastic as love idea but only ever found one and it stopped updating a long time ago.

Is his eyes going to change (mutant abilities come about during puberty and stressful times) and hair going to turn reddish? (Lily had red hair so could have pigments and lighten)