for The Great Trophy Caper Prologue

1/27 c11 AgentWannabe
Wow! Sorry to just come across this story today and i cant thank you enough for the update. U bring back life to Alias especially with this beautifully crafted Jack/Irina fic. Love this sweet family moments.. I so adore u right now. Thank u! Take whatever time u need, just keep this story alive! Looking forward to it. :)
8/15/2019 c11 JI Shipper
Thank you! And obviously, no worries about how long it takes new chapters to come. Hardcore ALIAS and J/I fans are still here, quietly rechecking fanfic dot net for new ALIAS content. LOL! Thanks for your efforts!
7/3/2019 c11 Danielle
please please please post more
6/24/2019 c11 10Travon203
Please update soon! It's so good to see Alias fanfics being revamped again!
6/20/2019 c11 Guest
Hi irinab here, don't worry about it being a long time; we're all still here, happy new year!
7/10/2018 c1 2AidenSnapeSutcliff
Are we getting a update soon?
6/19/2018 c10 AidenSnapeSutcliff
More please?
9/6/2017 c10 JI shipper
Yippee! New chapters! Short and sweet, but I'll take 'em! Thanks! Can't wait for Sydney and Nadia to meet JD, and wonder how JD will react to his niece Isabelle. Pretty sure it's gonna be sweet! Thanks!
7/3/2017 c10 Amy
please please please post more
7/2/2017 c10 Guest
(irinab here, posting w/o logging in): hi! You're back! \o/
Jack and Irina's lucky with JD; the only thing to put ME to sleep as a baby was a car ride. Fortunately, our house was on a high traffic street, so my mom would take me out on the porch and I'd watch/listen to the cars go by and it'd put me to sleep, too. Mom said it must've made me think I was in one too.
9/28/2016 c8 Guest
Imagine my shock as I randomly decide to check the Jack/Irina filter of Alias fanfics and found you have finally updated just a few days ago in fact! THANK YOU! And nice introducing the subject of the title, the Great Trophy, it's really cool! Can't wait for future chapters! And yes, I will be here. *wink*
8/17/2016 c1 Aiden Sutcliff
Hope youll finish this!
1/7/2016 c7 13jes004
I do plan to finish this fic. I've had this chapter on my computer for a while. I just wasn't happy with it, so it has undergone some revisions. I'm hoping I caught all of the changes. Next chapter is partially written, and the rest has been rummaging in my head for a while. I have to write it, just to get it out of there ;-) Sorry it took so long to update. I'm trying to give this fic a light, humorous feel, in keeping with 'The Great Trophy Caper'. I do hope I am achieving that. Feedback is welcome.
1/7/2016 c7 JI shipper
THANK YOU for updating! I loved the original great trophy caper story, so I was really hoping that you get to continue this prologue. Nice twist, having Jack's mother still alive and a CIA agent to boot, albeit formerly. Hee! So I guess, now we know where Jack and Sydney, and let's now also include Nadia, got their spy genes from. Haha! Hope this new chapter means that you haven't given up this story. We, JI shippers, are badly in need of fics. Thanks! Forever and a day, xoxo
3/22/2015 c6 seibelle
That was sweet. More please.
28 Page 1 2 Next »