for Pleas read

12/30/2018 c1 catspats31
Just a heads up that the following part of the Content Guidelines is broken:

Entries not allowed:

You're better off putting the announcement on your profile or on your most recently uploaded chapter in any of your stories as an author's note. Don't disturb the story section with a story that has nothing but non-story related material.
2/15/2015 c1 27AdamIsmiddle9
XD I like you your funny, this story was very well made and hilarious, though I suggest putting in at least 1000 words minimum, other than that its great. That was sarcasm no I have not read your stuff but I was serious about you being funny; worst story I've ever read.
3/6/2014 c1 Angelic pirate
Of course I read your stories dude they are awesome I'd kill myself before I would stop reading them! I love them so much hey dude if you want some advice on what to write next I am here to help. I have a few ideas on what I'd write and you can just rewrite them and add your own ideas for them I don't mind. If you do need some help just make a page on here saying so! Thanks, Angelic pirate
1/22/2014 c1 Cat tastrophy
Um yeah I read your stories! They are awesome! Dude or girl they are epic so cool the greatest critics should read them and give a extraordinary comment on them! With Kind thoughts, Alexis Catgirl
11/25/2013 c1 Yes
10/25/2013 c1 18Morning-Star57
I'm new to TMNT so...
You're my fist author for this fandom! Congrats dude XD
9/18/2013 c1 42diaryofhannah
I read them. And their...TOTALY WICKED!
-hannah1
9/16/2013 c1 Guest
-.- U made an entire story 2 ask THIS!? I hav 2 say that I'm not sure if I hav, I don't remember the names of the authors I read, but I READ THIS, DIDN'T I!?
9/15/2013 c1 66purplefern
Look at the little column that says "Traffic stats", it'll be on the profile page, on the big bar on the left side of the screen that says "Publish" "Account" etc. It's at the bottom. What I've learned is, the more you write (and update, of course), the more people will read your stories.