for Changing Our Forever

2/2/2020 c1 Bloom Alfea
Nice
12/5/2019 c31 Twilove0624
Please update this story soon
12/22/2018 c31 1RosalieHale237
Love this hope that i could read more of your story :D
12/16/2018 c6 Mesosolo
The part about Emmett as batman was funny as hell . I really liked this chapter .
11/25/2018 c31 JD Thorn
I loved your story... But where’s the rest of it? The wedding, the baby, Jacob imprinting on said baby, the Volturi? Or were you just done? Still loved it. Just wondering if your life got so use you didn’t want to write anymore.
4/28/2018 c31 Guest
I'm left wondering were Paul went. And how they'd fake her death. How they keep jake away till their daughter is older. Who everyone else imprints on. Etc.
3/9/2018 c31 2akinomatis
Will you do a sequel? I really want to see the pregnancy and the baby, but would they get Reneesme? Or another baby? Or maybe more than one?
3/9/2018 c14 akinomatis
1/30/2018 c31 Rose
I absolutely enjoyed the story! Thank you for sharing! :)
12/7/2017 c1 Farewellrealism
There is a portion of the story missing between chapter 6 and 7. Confusing.
9/13/2017 c31 Rose
I enjoyed reading your story! Thank you for sharing!
8/2/2017 c1 2cjones87
Large portions of the story are missing. I was trying to skim through to refresh my memory so I could finish the story but noticed a lot of missing pieces of the story. I can't finish this if part of the story is missing. Is the whole thing posted on a different site?
7/28/2017 c1 5KaosRuin
Finally found this again nice!
5/7/2017 c31 6sweetsouthernsongbird
Well I enjoyed it, I just wish it covered the whole series to see what else could be changed and what was set in stone. It would have also been nice to read about those serious discussions they needed to have. Good story overall and here's to hoping there'll be a squeal one day!
12/14/2016 c21 8Anna Fawn