for Genii- That's Genius, Plural

4/21/2021 c1 Blaze Zion
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
4/21/2021 c1 Blaze Zion
3/30/2015 c1 64Silmarilz1701
Wuv you O! Great story! You can bet I'll be reading the rest of it over spring break!

Love,
Silz (and Sin)
1/31/2015 c7 6K.Daniels
I love!
10/20/2014 c7 6J.T.'s A.X
YES! PLEASE do the avengers arc! :D I would LOOOVEE to read that!
9/24/2014 c7 4Dgreen20
certainly not terrible yet not perfect. I've read a lot worse. i like the idea of Tony having a sister and her being iron man's side kick, but the character development is a tad slow. not enough detail, too close to the movie, other then that. i got nothing against this. word of advice. try slowing down and go into more detail. i know how hard it is but this is a great idea, worth trying harder. it's okay enough to earn a spot of my favorites list, light reading material when i get bored. maybe update faster or make it longer. Other then that, let your imagination go ape-shit.
9/15/2014 c7 2MicroSpider
I like this story and I think you should continue into IM2 XD
Don't listen to the Flamer, usually it just means that they're jealous or don't understand the way awesome people think XD
9/15/2014 c7 34thewriterstory
Haha I think do the Avengers, if you have time, do IM2 also. Well done :)
9/15/2014 c7 8Tibricel Tibby
I elderly enjoyed the story and the pace you set really made it fun. Personally I'm not to big on IM2 but an Avengers story with them in it. Might be fun.
9/15/2014 c7 Because I can do it better
Do both please
8/29/2014 c6 WereWolfFreak
I love your story! Can't wait for more!
7/25/2014 c6 Tibricel Tibby
Just found this story and it's really fun so far. Please keep it up and update soon.
7/24/2014 c6 Lutheniel
Please update soon! Love the story!
7/20/2014 c6 4justagirlfromcali
I've been reading this story all morning and I love it :) I love the brotherly-sisterly bond between Tony and Fiona. It's hilarious yet cute. I'm excited to see where this goes :D Do you mind updating for me, please? Haha thank you!
7/19/2014 c1 AKAAKAAK
THIS IS THE WORST STORY TO EVER GRACE A WEBSITE! YOU ARE HORRIBLE AT STORYS! I WILL NEVER READ YOUR STORYS EVER! I HATE YOU!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »