FanFiction.Net
for Past Hearts & Beyond

10/17/2021 c33 5NPI
And here everything ends... up to now.

Oh, come on! Poor Blue Hen! They are so rude to her... And who says she's evil? I'm not so sure. If she wanted to become president in order to change the world?
10/15/2021 c19 NPI
"The royal me's" and "the royal you's"? It's so surreal that it truly seems extracted from a chapter. Oh, hoy I've always hated these tricky games... XD

Julien is the self-proclaimed unique king of disasters. I still wonder how he's managed to save the day and the world several times.
10/14/2021 c12 NPI
Very very very very very nice job. I'm truly enjoying this, especially dialogues. :)
But... do you mean that Skipper was shot in the Dane Embassy? It was supposed that "Skipper makes perfect" was that precisely, perfect. I don't understand.
10/13/2021 c7 NPI
Julien's nonsense wailing has made me enjoy and laugh a lot. Wonderful. :)
Eager to continue reading (tomorrow).
6/7/2015 c1 Agent C
Please do more! This is amazing! XD
5/4/2015 c33 7POMandMLPlover
*sob* oh Natty~~ It's so great to see you write again~~~ :'3
1/23/2015 c32 Guest
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Or, at the very LEAST, just make a small round out epilogue, for closure, if you just can't be half assed to complete what you started.
8/2/2014 c32 patient935
Great to see an update. Good work. Really captured the characters.
8/2/2014 c32 18PoMlovah611
OMG BLUE HEN! *takes out a shotgun* Don't worry Kowie I'll protect you!

AND CLEMSON JUST GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON. I decided to Skip that part and read it later. XD

KEEP UPDATING NATTY!
6/9/2014 c31 14catty-cat-cat
Finally updated. X3
A bit short, but nice, as usual. ;D
Um ... What am I gonna say ...?
Okay, it's still nice. When's the funeral, if I may ask?

UPDATE ASAP!
6/9/2014 c31 18PoMlovah611
Aaw... OOH! Will Blowie attend? Hhehehe... looking forward to next update! teehee...XD
4/22/2014 c30 PoMlovah611