FanFiction.Net

are you going to update
12/12/2021 c11 Guest
are you going to continue this because it's been 4 years since the last update
5/2/2020 c11 106pronker
Well, Alex is down for the count yet again and from a lobster, no less. Your plot gets more convoluted, way to go! :) Let's hope that Alex remembers the walkie talkie convo and that the confrontation with Blowhole doesn't go /too/ badly. I'm glad you updated.
5/2/2020 c9 pronker
Uh oh, poor hungry and depressed Alex is thinking about penguin stew ... and LOL about the little boy with the glasses and also Ted /almost/ getting to say a line. I'll bet the writers had fun with that bit since Ted was /huge/ in Christmas Caper and a seen-only character in the rest of the series.
5/2/2020 c7 pronker
Nicely drawn characterizations of the many animals - LOL at 'fighting about whether they're fighting.'
5/2/2020 c6 pronker
LOL at Candy Man and the reaction of the zookeepers is completely professional, nicely written.
4/30/2020 c3 pronker
LOL at the rampaging paranoia! *reads on*
4/29/2020 c1 pronker
Looking forward to reading this - the POM series and movie Madagascars ought to be entertaining to read as a xover.
3/17/2019 c11 34Toxicological
Yoooo, I've just binged this entire fic and it's amazing? Like, it's been a while since you guys have updated, looking at that date, but, man, for what it is, this fic really is a ride! The plot is super interesting and the characterisation, interactions and conflict is just 10/10. Excuse me while I ramble 'cause I really love this fic.

Alex's characterisation is the most spot on, I think; you guys write him really well, and gah, just... his entire predicament hurts me in ways I cannot describe (and that cliffhanger, man; none of this bodes well). Marty is a blessed zebra who wants the best for everyone and it's perfect and yes! Gloria is the perfect sassy mom friend and I'm like "yes? THIS IS GLORIA?" And Melman is so spot on too. Gosh, and then there's the penguins... I read all their dialogue in their voices? You've got their personalities down - absolutely top-notch. Skipper's characterisation i n, okay? And so is Private's personality; he's so sweet and helpful just like in the show! Kowalski's nerd tendencies are on point and Rico just... g od. They're all so great? And from what we've seen of the marine villains so far, they ominous but funny! I don't wanna ramble about them all day, but all around, you guys nailed their characters.

And all the references to the side characters and quotes and things like that made me so happy? I can't even portray it. I really love what you've both done with this fic; it's made my heart shatter and made me die of laughter repeatedly. Really good. It has been a while, so I've no idea when you'll update again, but I'm eager for the next chapter should it arrive! (butdontstressifnotobvs) Amazing fic, would read again, 10/10
1/6/2019 c11 2writingisrelaxing
NO! WHAT?! You can't be serious. Ok. Ok it's ok. Just take your time, even if it's another 4 years but _please_ you have to finish this. I gotta know how it ends so that I can see it ends well and a happy ending and everyone's ok and they are all friends again.

And I wanna know how they got kicked out of the circus and how Blowhole found them and what's his plan and what does Skipper really feel towards the NYG because at times he looks like he really does regret leaving them, but at other times he looks like he believes his words when he says it was the correct thing to do.

I will be waiting patiently for an update, and I will check your other fanfictions. And I wish you a happy new year !
1/6/2019 c10 writingisrelaxing
That is NOT FAIR! That is just not fair. Skipper can hit him and it's ok but Alex can't do the same thing because it could do a lot of harm so what, should he just shut up and keep starving and keep living his miserable life and do nothing!? UUUUGH! AAAAHHH! RRRGH! And I even though "well he could just ask someone to help him" but who helps others around the zoo? The penguins. And he'd be like "NO WAY I'm going to ask them for help. I don't NEED their help!" So... oh my god how is this gonna end- oh wait yeah, blowhole and, lava and... oh no
1/6/2019 c9 writingisrelaxing
Oh my god, no! Poor Alex! I never even liked the character very much, but he doesn't deserve this. How can Alice be so ... how can they not have anything fir him yet? Come on! How!? And the penguins are at fault for some things but not for everything. Alex is just having really bad luck. Like, the worst.
1/6/2019 c8 writingisrelaxing
Dammit, "why me?" that's what Alex must be thinking rigth then. Everything's wrong.
1/5/2019 c7 writingisrelaxing
Wow I really feel bad for Alex now. He really did have bad luck everywhere he went. And nobody understands. Everyone thinks he'll be fine because he's... what? Strong? Like, physically? But what about mentally? I feel like nobody cares ... or more like nobody believes, or, _wants_ to believe in what he says. They just think he complains a lot and ignore it cause they think they wouldn't react the same way.
1/5/2019 c6 writingisrelaxing
Alex just won't learn, eh? There is no way he will ever understand how the people really see him. And wow that was so weird: I am used to watching TPoM now so I imagine the penguins and lemurs as they look in the show, but when Julien said the word "freaks" I was suddenly seeing them as they look in the first movie.
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »