for A Not So Fairy Tail

3/21/2016 c6 85Inudaughter Returns
I think the audience would want a lot of chopping up of villains at this point. That's what villains are for- a legitimate excuse to use lethal force and not be convicted in court for it. There's a lot of grounds here for some good old fashioned death by sword!
3/21/2016 c1 Inudaughter Returns
This looks carefully written! I just wish I had watched more of the show.
9/18/2014 c6 GUEST
LOVE IT BUT NEED MORE CHAPTER
1/15/2014 c5 unprofessional ninja
PLEASE keep writing I love it so far and I think you should make lucy's dad seem like the bad guy but he really has nothing to do with it
12/28/2013 c5 Guest
Totally loved it! spectacular
12/25/2013 c4 9ZeldaFan64
You should keep this story, I really love the plot, as for ideas, nothing quite comes to mind...I wouldn't (personally) want Lucy to experience anymore pain after the pain she's receiving now, you know, other than the fact that she'll have open up to others afterwards, and that can be a rough thing to do. Anyways...update when you can, please. ;3
10/5/2013 c3 4KhaalidaNyx
Lucy's dad sucks... NATSU! Where are you?
9/22/2013 c2 Shmivia
It's a really sad story so far but it sounds good please continue with this story :)
9/17/2013 c2 TheWhiteBeast
PLEASE UPDATE! finaly. a story with a serious and dark subject matter. been lookin for somthig like this forever.
9/17/2013 c2 KhaalidaNyx
Lucy-nee! Who will save the blonde? Update again!
9/17/2013 c2 SeasaltBlondie
i guess it was okay but, maybe you should add something quite happy so that the readers won't be pissed with this kind of start
9/16/2013 c1 KhaalidaNyx
Off to a good start! Suggestions would be to make future chapters longer if possible. Other than that its good!