for Domino Theory

9/28/2013 c2 alexindigo
Love this. I am one of the few who, while happy with the finale, still feel that a lot of things were left unresolved between Will and Mac. God, the scene in the make up room broke my heart! We finally got the full story about Mac and Brian Brenner, and omg! I cannot believe that Will never let her explain.

If you remember, even when I disagreed with Will's treatment of Mac, I understood his motivations and felt that he was entitled to move on (so that he can STOP hurting her). But to now know that this happened before they got serious? And she told him the truth because that's just who she is? And that he's been holding this over her head for SIX years when he doesn't even know the full story? And that scene in the dressing room? The heartbreak and hurt in Mac's eyes when she finds out the lengths he's gone to hurt her? The resignation on her face when Will (lamely) apologizes ? I still can't believe he told her about the ring, and did it in such a way that probably hurt her more terribly than he ever has and thought a simple apology could fix it. Which makes me wonder now if a proposal did? Could you write about that please? A post engagement conversation or even a post scene reflection? I'm still so mad at Will really. So, I guess that is the answer to your questions. :P Yes, please to the return of the angsty fic. There is still so much to resolve imo.

Thank you for sharing! Love your stories and am looking forward to reading more from you. :)
9/26/2013 c2 14lilacmermaid33
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the brother/sister relationships on the show, and was so disappointed we didn't get a Mac/Jim hug in the finale, so thank you for that!

It's so strange and so wonderful seeing these characters this happy! I hope it's something we'll be able to get used to next season!
9/26/2013 c1 lilacmermaid33
Sorry it's taken me so long to review this one! Love your take on it, especially highlighting Charlie, because that was such a lovely moment. And Sloan! How did none of them notice she wasn't there for the announcement? This is going to be fun!
9/21/2013 c2 gfgc
no more angsty fics :D

btw, did i mention this was brilliant? loved sloan at the end!
9/19/2013 c2 Guest
"Getting soppy. I'm not apologising. Until I reach Sorkin's level I don't intend to stop." - Good and don't apologise for it!

awwww - gorgeous again! I loved it!

Love the bit at the end there about the secret relationship! lol

Another fab little ficlet... More please!

Thanks for posting - love reading your stuff but you already know that...
xx
9/19/2013 c1 Guest
awwww - lovely matey...

I wished we'd heard Charlie's congratulations on the show I LOVED that hug with Charlie in the finale and this sums it up so very well... A perfect replacement for what we didn't get!

"No seriously, thanks for holding us together these past few months. And, you know…the years before that." - bless - I can so see Mac whispering something like this...

"WILL MCAVOY!" - uh-oh! Someone's in trouble!

Great job hun... THanks for posting - am off to read the next chapter now! Yay!
xx
9/19/2013 c2 Guest
i love sloans reaction
9/18/2013 c1 Guest
Great story, nice to see the different side conversations on this!

Please go ahead and post your story, I love angsty stuff, especially if it has a fluffy ending!
9/18/2013 c2 Guest
I think we are still in a honeymoon period, give us some more time, we are going to have a looooong hiatus ahead of us. Great history!
9/18/2013 c2 7Misbehavin
What a fun, creative idea! I am looking forward to more vignettes...
9/18/2013 c2 18awesomesausome
Please don't stop! This is amazing!

And I could handle the angst. But I'll read whatever you write and be content.

Seriously, I love Sloan in this. I just love this. Period.
9/18/2013 c2 Jacks in my head
Sloan is funny thinking they had been hiding a relationship. Yes we can handle angst!
9/18/2013 c2 Cloe83
Still me, typed the wrong name! I meant Don. :)
After their talk in the bar of a few episodes ago I realized he and Mac are closer than I thought. And she was hugging him so tight in the control room! Can't wait. ;)
9/18/2013 c2 Cloe83
Oh that's fantastic! I'm positive Sloan has reacted just this way off screen as well as I'm sure many people really thought they were having a secret relationship for some time. But then again, it makes a lot of sense that they would skip any dating considering that they already were past that phase six years ago.

Can't wait to see whose turn will be in next chapter, I'm betting on Charlie. ;)
9/18/2013 c2 19im.just.better.fictionally
Well done! Another excellent addition! I really like the angry-but-not-really-angry Sloan in this chapter! I also like the possessive Will. I see him as being all ‘I've gone long enough without Mac and none of you are taking her away from me for even a minute’. Which I totally support! :)

Shan x