FanFiction.Net
for Puzzle of my Heart

1/11/2016 c31 glo4twilight
I wondered if edward may have seen them. I have no sympathy for bella she brought it all upon herslef. She could've just made edward listen to her or just said that she loved him last time she was with him. She's an idiot. She opened herself wide up for this.
1/11/2016 c30 glo4twilight
Omfg bella is effing pissing me off to no end! Why the fuck is she even contemplating going to dinner with jacob. Of course edward isn't gonna stop her. I just wouldn't go if my potential boyfriend was visibly even if slightly reacting about her hanging out with jacob. Grrr! She is so stupid.
1/10/2016 c29 glo4twilight
I just do not trust jacob and still think he has some moronic claim over her lol. As for e&b it seems things are still strained. Bella is overthinking things i don't see how she can categorize edward and jacob in the same status 'friends' n not just bloody say its her bf! Great writing definitely stirring up emotions and of course I am such a wuss when it comes to angst lol
1/10/2016 c28 glo4twilight
Omg see i dont like jacob and of course bella is pissing me off. She could've said no to jacob n pushed to talk to edward about everything! Guh! She's not good at reading this situation at all. Didn't take a genius to work out edward changed as soon as jacob was on the scene! Hope this isn't too drawn out! Pretty intense. I just don't know why she just didn't talk to edward before he left. Ok rant over!
1/10/2016 c27 glo4twilight
Well still don't like jacob at all. But at least bella got some closure from their past. He'll probably think he still has some kind of claim on her. Hmmm.
1/10/2016 c26 glo4twilight
ohhh that was very sweet and very hot. i loved it. he is so frickin sexy. i just knew that had to lead to some hot sex it just couldn't be a photo shoot lol. love your work!
1/10/2016 c25 glo4twilight
bella has surely fallen hard for edward and i love it. the phone sex was just great. can't wait for their reunion and the talk. lol
1/10/2016 c24 glo4twilight
yay she's finally starting to pull her head out of her ass. lol. it's great that she's allowing her feelings to be natural when she's with edward i just love all the PDAs. love that they just can't get enough of each other!
1/8/2016 c23 glo4twilight
ohhhh that was sooooo good! how did they manage to get through dinner first lol. loved how bella has become so free with everything and i was so sure edward was not gonna use that condom.. be interesting to see when the moment will be that he doesn't. i was a little somewhat disappointed but i know it's coming. great chapter!
1/8/2016 c22 glo4twilight
firstly i want to say the pics are great. then that i'm so glad your charlie is not the norm kind of charlie that always has to give edward a hard time and have such an attitude towards him. i love your charlie. he's defs not clueless and i can bet any money that he is also aware of edward sneaking into bellas room but because he sees his little girl is different and happy he didn't mention it lol. and i'm sure if he knew what really happened between jacob and bella he would shoot him lol.
1/8/2016 c21 glo4twilight
haha it was great that sue asked the questions and made bellas mind think. and it seems that edward got it too. i love that things have changed between them and that bella seems far more at ease and accepting that what she has with edward is very different. epov would be awesome!
1/8/2016 c20 glo4twilight
Oh damn i just love your lemons! That was so frickin hot! So glad everything is out n in the open. Great chapter! Love your work
1/8/2016 c19 glo4twilight
So good to be continuing with this I've had so much going on the last few weeks. And it will evenbe nice to review from my laptop later. As for this chapter i thought meeting the parents went pretty well.
1/4/2016 c42 parkesy23