FanFiction.Net
for Puzzle of my Heart

8/12/2014 c10 KNG1986
So Bella was young and she got hurt. Who hasn't been hurt? That's no reason to behave that way toward Edward. Even if it wasn't a date, she invited him and things were implied. It was rude. Oh, and Jake's a dick. I sure hope he has a miserable life. Lovin' this and even Bella's rude ass.
8/12/2014 c9 KNG1986
Yeah, I wanted to slap her. I understand how Edward must have felt.
8/12/2014 c7 KNG1986
I just started your story. I'm enjoying it so much I couldn't stop reading, but I had to comment on the Elvis movies. I actually saw most of them in the theater when I was young. Yeah, I'm that old. Ii've passed the CDs onto my daughter and we have Elvis nights at her house.
7/22/2014 c34 Guest
It's not sad; it's f***ing pathetic. Instead of coddling Bella like the immature emtional infant she is being, someone needs to kick her ass, tell her to grow up and act like a damn adult. All is crying and avoidance is disturbing. This is extreme behavior, first with Jacob and now with Edward. My god, I could not tolerate someone like this in real life!
7/10/2014 c38 1EdwardsFirstKiss
O.M.G.!
7/10/2014 c37 EdwardsFirstKiss
I love the tattoo idea!
7/10/2014 c36 EdwardsFirstKiss
So happy they are back together. Bella seems to be very stubborn. IN RL, if they truly loved each other, they would have talked. She would have given him a chance to apologize. There is NO WAY that I would have not opened that Christmas gift! Curiosity would have gotten to me.

LOVE your story and glad the angs seems to be in the past.
7/7/2014 c20 LLH88
Woah, that was quite the confession. Necessary though for Bella to move on. I am worried about Bella'a reaction if/when she finds out about Edward's growing feelings & his desire for a future together.
7/5/2014 c42 1edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207
Absolutely beautiful story! I will miss it! Xoxoxoxoxo
7/4/2014 c36 6twifanatic01
Dear goodness!
Maybe now the waiting room full of people will stop staring at my wondering why I am reading twisted like a pretzel...I do weird things when I read.
Excellent read!
7/4/2014 c31 twifanatic01
That's good. Now I'm crying in the middle of the hospital waiting room. WOMAN STOP IT. MAKE IT BETTER.
still loving the story! ;D
7/4/2014 c30 twifanatic01
DUDE MAN
you're freaking killing me here. I'm in a damn hopspital waiting room reading to pass the time. And this is NOT an appropriate place to be cursing! Gaaaaaaaaah...!
The tension!
They should both pull their heads out of their asses.
Loving this story! :D
7/4/2014 c12 LLH88
I do love a possessive and dirty talking Edward & Bella as a matter of fact & these two did not disappoint. Thank you for the warning at the beginning of the "Jake" chapter a walk down memory lane. I skimmed but got what had happened between them. And this was definitely a date by my standards but that's just mho. I seriously love the a/n's, they'er practically a story in themselves (& that's not a bad thing). Thank you for sharing. I love completed fics for all the obvious reasons and glad I saw your current wip recc'd over on ADF that is what led me to POMH. Thank you for sharing.

7/2/2014 c6 LLH88
Ok then, we know what happened with Edward! Great chapter, thank you for sharing.

7/2/2014 c5 LLH88
I am really enjoying your story. I am anxious to read Bella's complete back story & find out more about Edward's. The length of the chapters is also quite pleasant. Thank you for sharing.

1,345 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »