FanFiction.Net
for Puzzle of my Heart

2/22/2019 c11 sarabo
Excellent chapter! I love a possessive Edward.
2/22/2019 c10 sarabo
Bella really was hurt by the jerk. I don't blame her for being upset, but all men are not alike. I hope she soon will let him in and for them to be exclusive.
2/22/2019 c9 sarabo
I do want to slap Bella! Most stories make her out to be a quiet little mouse. You have given her depth of character.
2/22/2019 c8 sarabo
You really know how to make lemonade! Now I want some!
2/22/2019 c6 sarabo
We heard his story, now we need to hear about her time with Jacob.
2/22/2019 c5 sarabo
This is the second time I'm reading this. Their time together is amazing! I always have to look at the reviews first to see if I had reviewed the first time. I hope you continue to grace us with more stories.
1/25/2019 c42 Sam
I loved this story! What a perfect Edward you’ve written. The pacing of the story was great and Bella’s character development felt natural. Thank you for sharing!
11/14/2018 c42 Alinny Miranda
I have to say that this is my favorite story of all times. I’ve read this story more than 10x! I truly love it and sometimes I wish we had a future take or something... So beautiful, so real. Congrats on being such an incredible writer!
5/6/2018 c41 Lillywhite1
Thanks again for writing this wonderful story! Good again the second time.
4/15/2018 c42 Guest
With this story I finished to read all your stories from your profile. Everyone was different but all were amazing. I can't decide which is my favorite.
Thanks for your time
4/15/2018 c36 Guest
Finally, they could accept their feelings. I was stressed because of the sadness in the chapters before this. Thanks for your time
4/15/2018 c28 Guest
I am really angry with Bella's Behavior
4/14/2018 c14 Guest
Yes, Edward is perfect. I can't believe that Tanya cheated him.

4/12/2018 c42 8Sassyvampmama
Super cute ending, thanks for sharing this story with us.
3/30/2018 c42 1b3j02