FanFiction.Net
for Puzzle of my Heart

3/17/2018 c2 1b3j02
I like the way they met. I like that they got along so well. I dislike James and Jessica. They are a little gross.
3/15/2018 c1 b3j02
Wow. I want to know. Guess I am not that way!
2/13/2018 c7 sarabo
I am of the Elvis generation, but I was one of the minority and wasn't in love with him. His songs were okay, but some of my co-workers were gaga over him. I couldn't figure that out. I loved (and still do) the Beatles. Now they were a musical group to die for.
Bella is going to fall hard for him, if she hasn't already. I don't know what Jacob did to her in the past, but it must have been a doozie to make her so cautious.
11/1/2017 c42 rebecca's mom
Thank you for a lovely story! XO
9/30/2017 c1 1Twifanfictionrec
Hi, your story has been posted on Instagram twilight fan fiction recommendation page ( twifanfictionrec). Full review as below:
Can anyone really only be friends with benefits with no ties? Is it necessary that sooner or later you start feeling something more for that friend? Follow Bella as she falls in love with her special friend. Will she finally let go of her past? Will HE be able to let go of his past? An excellent read, full of lemony goodness and more. All human.
9/19/2017 c42 Kksmum
Great story. Loved it. Thank you.
9/5/2017 c42 1divyvicki
Great addition!
9/5/2017 c40 divyvicki
Lovely story!
9/5/2017 c39 divyvicki
Wonderful!
8/30/2017 c38 divyvicki
Great chapter! Loved the proposal and the ring sounds beautiful!
8/30/2017 c37 divyvicki
I'm not a big fan of tattoos, but I love the concept of the heart with a piece missing!
8/30/2017 c36 divyvicki
What a wonderful new year for them
8/25/2017 c35 divyvicki
What a beautiful and thoughtful gift.
8/25/2017 c34 divyvicki
That was so sad, but at least he reached out to her.
8/18/2017 c33 divyvicki
I was sure they'd be back together by now!
1,325 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »