FanFiction.Net
for Puzzle of my Heart

6/10/2017 c5 1divyvicki
Hot, hot, hot!
6/3/2017 c3 divyvicki
Great chapter! Loved the lemon and I usually find them somewhat boring.
6/3/2017 c2 divyvicki
Well, that didn't take long.
6/3/2017 c1 divyvicki
This was a Twifanfiction recommendation. Can't wait to find out what happen between Bella and Jake.
3/31/2017 c42 JustAnotherGal
Loved it to pieces!
1/29/2017 c42 Jaygm
Thanks again! This let us in to a little bit more of these two. It was an exciting chapter. Again, I absolutely loved this story.
1/29/2017 c41 Jaygm
Looks good!
1/29/2017 c40 Jaygm
OHHH! I hate to see this end. You told a lovely story and wrote it so well. The angst had me going ballistic on Bella. I am so relieved these two ended as they have. Thank you for this. I enjoyed it immensely.
1/29/2017 c39 Jaygm
Yes, she's pregnant! The wedding was beautiful. It sounds like a fairy tale. No later wedding will even come close to this!
1/29/2017 c38 Jaygm
Sounds like the perfect ring! Matching the locket he found for her.
1/29/2017 c37 Jaygm
This was a fantastic chapter. They are finally together in all the right ways.
1/29/2017 c36 Jaygm
I have to give you credit here- Bella admitted she was stupid! I have been claiming that title for her the last several chapters! So happy to see they finally got here.
1/29/2017 c35 Jaygm
OMG! She finally got her head out of her rear end! She finally looked outside of herself for once and saw things from his angle. She also admitted what a chicken she was by not telling him how she felt. It was always up to her because she was the one with the walls - not him. He said those things to her out of desperation and devastation after seeing her when Jacob kissed her. Gah! She really never thought he would think the wrong thing after witnessing that? She just ran away from him as usual- and never bothered to hear his side of the story.
1/29/2017 c34 Jaygm
I still don't feel sorry for her. She has lived her whole life behaving badly as a consequence of a misguided crush gone wrong. Too many years wasted. Not introspecting much on why or how she was misguided, and then callously treating the one person who really cares for her. He even keeps trying to do right by her, and she just stays stuck in her own self-made quicksand.
1/29/2017 c33 Jaygm
She still is there with her stupid thoughts. She can't think beyond that. She should try walking his his shoes for a change. He has bent over backwards throughout for her. She treated him callously and let Jacob into her life without even thinking of how it would make him feel. She's alone and she deserves to be. Go back to the one night stands. Bella. and get a cat or two.
1,345 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »