FanFiction.Net
for Puzzle of my Heart

1/29/2017 c32 Jaygm
She deserved everything he threw at her. Seriously. She makes bad decisions that don't seem to take him into account at all. She just thinks of herself, and if she's feeling badly, well, I really thinks she deserves the consequences of her actions.
1/29/2017 c31 Jaygm
She really deserved that. Like I said before, she is stupid. She is clueless and doesn't deserve Edward. She totally made all the wrong decisions and now she can find out what it feels like to really hurt after total devastating the last person she should ever have hurt. She deserves all the shit that is flying back at her. Good job, Bella.
1/29/2017 c30 Jaygm
I can't believe her. She doesn't need to go to dinner with the tool. She needs to get things back on track with Edward. But of course, she is stupid- so she won't do what she should do. I am so feeling badly for Edward. He has bent over backwards for her and she just keeps doing the stupid things she does to hurt him even more.
1/29/2017 c29 Jaygm
Of course we are not out of the woods. How could that be anyway? She is so stupid. I can't believe it.
1/29/2017 c28 Jaygm
I hate this. For shame on Bella. She is going to deserve whatever she gets here. She is hurting Edward- the one person who really doesn't deserve to be hurt in the least. I am really not liking her at all this point. I think Edward should just tell her adios. After what she has put him through- she deserves to feel real hurt. She is just plain stupid.
1/29/2017 c27 Jaygm
Jacob is nothing more than a tool. I hate to think he is going to screw things up with the best thing that has happened in her life. Poor Edward. He's been down this road before, and he doesn't deserve her aloofness about coming clean on her feelings for him.
1/29/2017 c26 Jaygm
Hot, it was!
1/29/2017 c25 Jaygm
Things have been going so well, I hate to see things go south on them.
1/29/2017 c24 Jaygm
She has really come around. I think he's going to be thrilled if/when she tells him. Although at this point, her doubts are that he doesn't feel the same way.
1/29/2017 c23 Jaygm
She's seems to be slowly working around it a bit in her head. Quite a weekend for them.
1/29/2017 c22 Jaygm
I guess Bella is the only one who is fooling herself. The rest of them are on to her. Edward has his job cut out for her.
1/29/2017 c21 Jaygm
It was a somewhat enlightening experience except Bella is stuck in her mindset. She's been stuck so long- will she ever be able to get unstuck?
1/29/2017 c20 Jaygm
Well, that heart to heart for both of them was a bit of progress. I really felt for him when he asked her if she felt cheap when she was with him- that he had to ask that- it was a bit sad.
1/29/2017 c19 Jaygm
Bella, Bella, Bella. You need to get your head out of your rear end.
1/29/2017 c18 Jaygm
Meeting Charlie ought to be fun! LOL.
1,345 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »