for A normal life?

2/20 c20 Double-0-Cub
Fly high, Tyler ️
2/21 c1 2taliaTMNTdrea
"Dark blonde curly locks that covered his ears."

why did this make me think of perfect peter from horrid henry XD
8/29/2020 c7 2Jasperrosewhitlock
we call it a form room at my school (I live in England.) loved the Chapter and I'm excited and nervous to see what happens to Conner and his gang and Alex 3
6/11/2020 c32 2Cakemania225
Hi u probably wont answer but I was going to write some stories including your characters. If u dont answer I will still make sure to put your name so people can se the original story. Btw this story is amazing and probably the best I have ever read and I'm sure lots of people will agree. I know it's been a long time since u wrote those storys but I hope u see this message.
Cakemania225
1/5/2020 c20 Guest
Noooooooooooooooooo!
5/7/2018 c7 Guest
This is awesome. You have talent my friend. Pure talent
5/7/2018 c2 Lucy-Ann S
This is sooo good. I read you profile and I am so so sorry about what happened. Hope you are okay :)
11/27/2017 c32 PheonixFire
This is one of the best pieces fanfiction out there.
You deserve a lot more recognition and I feel like this could be something Anthony Horowitz would write or use the idea.
This piece is genius and I am deeply upset that this is over.
I love this and you are a genius.
I have been looking for a story like this for a really long time, something that matches my overactive imagination, and this IS IT.
Lots of Love
PheonixFire
9/15/2017 c16 ChicoHufflepuff14
Only on chapter 16, but Skylar has an eating disorder, right? Does she ever confess to it?
9/11/2017 c32 Batool
ITS BEEN A YEAR AND TWO MONTHS SINCE 'A NORMAL LIFE?' HAD BEEN FINISHED. WE LOVE YOU ALEX, BEN, SKYLAR, TERRY AND JAY, CARLOS, RYAN,STEVE, SCOTT, K-UNIT. ️️️ AS WELL AS THEIR FRIENDS ️️️
7/10/2016 c32 Guest
Please make a sequel! I really want to know what happens to them all, you created some great characters. Thank you for this wonderful story.
5/2/2016 c32 LoveGoodBooks
Hi,
I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely loved reading this story. It was such an original fan fic that easily stayed true to A. Horowitz novels. Thank you so much for sharing it you are easily in the top 5 of all the AR fan fic writers (and I've read about 100! ) the only mistakes I noticed were a few mixed up sayings, and spelling errors ie wired instead of weird. Congrats n keep writing your VERY talented! :)
4/2/2016 c19 Guest
Don't kill anybody please don't kill anybody
1/5/2016 c1 Guest
I love this story! This may be the best Alex rider fanfic I've read. I can really connect with skylar as I have five brothers and no sisters and we fight a lot but I still love them all. I can't wait for the sequel. Thank you for this amazing story! :)
1/1/2016 c32 warriorider
Just letting you know that I really like this fic, and that it seems really well written, even if it did go off on a bit of a tangent every once in a while.
283 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »