for Kismet - Fate or Destiny

1/20/2014 c25 14Taliahah
Congratulations on finishing this wonderful high-speed, action-filled story! Looking ahead for more - ! You have a wonderful imagination and great sense of fun.
1/18/2014 c24 Taliahah
Will be happy to see you go more "romantic" than "dramatic" perhaps! I hope you have a great 2014 (sorry to be late, just catching up on several stories!)
1/12/2014 c25 EyalFan
What a wonderful adventure and looking for the next episode in Eyal and Sharon's life. I am a big Eyal Lavin fan and you have done his character justice, thank you.
1/11/2014 c25 9HelloPatsy
Totally enjoyed your story and the journey of Eyal finding love. Please don't wait too long before another story, love reading about the entire gang on the A-Team.
1/10/2014 c25 4Sugar Stars at Night
The last leg or a new start. Love your story and now looking toward your next installment. I like the idea of the A-team and Sharon is a great character. Thanks for jumping in with an Eyal story and until next fanfic, thank you for sharing.
12/30/2013 c24 13kay.hayden
Love the chapter as well as the story, it was different and interesting - can't wait for the next. Please keep the stories going as we don't have that many Eyal postings.
12/28/2013 c23 me
Wow very strong chapter a lot of action thx
12/22/2013 c23 MerryMayHam
Enjoying reading your story. Thanks for with us.
12/22/2013 c23 4Sugar Stars at Night
Now what else can go wrong. They all need an angel or two watching over them. Trouble seems to be Sharon and Eyal's middle name and touching those around them. Hope the pass with Annie and MP goes well.
12/16/2013 c22 13kay.hayden
Two chapters back to back and great chapters. Thanks and looking for your next posting. Keep up the good work with our tall, dark and handsome spy and his new found love.
12/16/2013 c22 14Taliahah
Quite a family and quite a chapter! Thanks!
12/15/2013 c22 4Sugar Stars at Night
Eyal's juggling act, father, boyfriend and spy and he is doing a good job at all. Love your twist and turns and being up front with Avi was great. Maybe another Lavin spy in the making, seems to run in the family.
12/15/2013 c21 Sugar Stars at Night
There was nothing "Stupid" about this chapter and love the way Eyal's brother got Sharon to look at herself and actions.
12/11/2013 c20 Guest
What a chapter and I loved it. The complete emotional rollercoaster was a wonderful read. Can't wait for her answer to Eyal. Post soon.
12/8/2013 c20 13kay.hayden
Love how Eyal handled Sharon and that conversation was long overdue. Now for Sharon to think about many things, not just Eyal but her father and Robin.
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »