for Kismet - Fate or Destiny

9/25/2013 c3 Guest
This is so clever, another woman has caught Eyal's eye. Love your take on Eyal love life or lack of it. Another chapter soon, please ;)
9/24/2013 c3 14Taliahah
So glad that you are continuing! Looking forward to more!
9/24/2013 c3 4Sugar Stars at Night
The story is absolutely wonderful and I'm enjoying every chapter. Your English is very good for not being your first language so please, please stay with your writing. I am loving this story and can't wait to see what happens between Eyal and Sharon. You have me hooked and thanks for sharing.
9/21/2013 c2 EyalFan
J'aime ton histoire, maman. Love your story mom!
9/19/2013 c2 EyalFan
Sweet. Eyal may have just meet the one person that could win his affections. Only hope she may be on the same page.
9/18/2013 c1 13kay.hayden
Great beginning. The foursome should make for an interesting mission of many twist and turns. Love your Bermuda triangle remark. Can't wait to see how you unfold this story and thanks for sharing.
9/18/2013 c1 14Taliahah
This is such a fun and lively start, with so many directions to go in! Can't wait to see what you do with it all.
9/17/2013 c1 4Sugar Stars at Night
So excited you have join in with writing about Eyal Lavin as he is also my favorite. Love how you have started the story and the introduction of Sharon as an equal to Eyal. I have the feeling sparks will fly in future chapters and can't wait for your next posting.
68 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5