for Depressed Hermione Sorry Snape

7/14/2021 c1 Kat
As an epileptic I can say we definitely do hide our issues. I hate having them in public.
12/15/2020 c1 nightshaderules
when I have seizures I've had them my whole life you are supposed to roll the person on their side
9/20/2020 c1 NightWolfX
Lovely jubley!
6/14/2020 c7 BroadwayGoat
Hello, plz post an update! I really would love to know who it is!
7/14/2019 c1 muumi2three
That's strange. When people have seizures, it doesn't do any good to tell them to calm down. They're not agitated. They're seizing. And it doesn't do any good to tell them to wake up. They come round when the seizure is over and they aren't unconscious any longer. After seven years of seizures three times a week, I would have thought the Grangers being medical professionals would have figured it out and not be yammering calm down, calm down for five minutes. The pillow was the only thing they did right. One of my friends also liked me to put a thin paperback book in her mouth so she wouldn't damage her teeth, the other one didn't, but the pillow is a necessity.
6/26/2018 c1 Guest
It’s dumbledore with an e at the end and it’s driving me crazy
12/29/2017 c3 BlueHP
The lion from Narnia is Aslan. And I like your story. But you could work a little in sentence structure and clarity. But I hope you keep going!
12/18/2017 c2 DONE394
ooook... this doesn't make a whole lot of sense so I'm gonna bail now k?
keep working at your craft though you have talent you just need to practise and maybe hand-draft things and get someone to check them over for you before you type up, that's all.
12/18/2017 c1 DONE394
ummm... your grammar and spelling still need some work.
12/15/2017 c7 SereniteRose
ooh! a cliff hanger can't wait to find out who it is, this person who ever he is he's not going to hurt Hermione will he? anyway thanks ever so much.
12/14/2017 c6 SereniteRose
this is a wonderful six chapters, I'm so loving the whole story, thanks ever so much, I can't wait until more. love Hermione she so cool and brilliant just like you.
12/11/2017 c5 Guest
Hermione and Snape fell in love
8/5/2016 c4 gothangelp3
Please consider updating this story! I would love to know what happens next!
3/13/2016 c4 2Unidentified Gem
i love this story! i would love it if you were to continue it!
11/14/2015 c3 violinpunk
sorry to hear about your mom... I love the story, do you think you would consider continuing it?
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »