for Bonds

2/2 c4 Guest
Why do you put friend jaina and not jaina?
3/27/2014 c15 8Legionary Prime
This was really good. Not many of these kind of stories out where Anakin lives and Anakin/Tahiri pairings. Will this continue to Legacy of the Force?
3/17/2014 c15 1Calyzar
Nice closing chapter for part 1, although I was expecting a little more mushy, kissy mush, it worked out, too. I hope Tahiri isn't the only one to get some attention for her problems, because Anakin also needs more than a few cryptic words on not let his feelings get the better of him from his uncle. He is still the tactical, analytical and pragmatic character and needs help in the philosophical regard and in how to see things from another angle than his or Tahiris or a general Jedi angle.
Your take on how Tahiri is going to deal with her Yuuzhan Vong side will also be interesting. While I don't like the merging-solutions that much, I can see value in them. In this case however, I would think Anakin to have more of a direct role in the process, maybe even with psychological consequences for himself, instead of 'just' for Tahiri. (Something like developing his own Yuuzhan Vong alterego ) )

Anyway, have to kill 1 month, so I better get started P
Read ya then,
3/12/2014 c15 2SiouxFan
I'm a little confused why Corran is so mad…what's more important, trying to save a friend or keeping a promise that shouldn't have been made? Making a promise to 'not use your powers' is a bit unethical, you ask me. I understand the point he's trying to make, that she needs to be able to control her skills better, but it was still a lame argument.

I would argue that Anakin is 0 for 2. Myrkr got a bunch of kids killed, and this idea was even less thought out. If he keeps this up, he won't have to worry about anyone following him, because nobody will. If I were him, I think I'd start listening to my big brother a bit more…assuming Jacen lives, that is.

I like the way you've written Jaina…very much in character with NJO…don't let anyone get too close,
'cause i don't want to FEEL.

Good stuff! I'm hoping that Anakin learns to think, that Jaina learns to feel, Tahiri learns her limits, and that Jacen lives!
3/11/2014 c15 19Firecadet
Good chapter, as always.
Looking forward to part 2.
2/28/2014 c14 2SiouxFan
Certainly an interesting way to stop the virus from spreading! Of course, now they have to fight their way back to the ship lugging the 'Jacen-cicle', find the right doctor, thaw Jace out, hope the virus doesn't spread faster than the cure and all is good. Piece of cake. I'll be honest, I was kinda hoping for a 'I love you' moment from TK and Jacen! Sure, it's cliché, but still…

Nice conversation between Kyp and Jaina, btw.
2/21/2014 c14 1Calyzar
Awesome idea to save Jacen!
Even if it sounds a little ridiculous, A/T kind of have to work on their Teamwork. Right now it seems both are doing their own thing right next to each other and I think Tahiri got to much focus on her Absorb-Injury-Ability with Anakin being little more than her Force-battery.
Also more A/T mush can never hurt :D

2/16/2014 c13 2SiouxFan

Yikes..once again, going in with only a half-formed idea is getting someone hurt…or worse. And of course, even if Tahiri manages to save Jacen from 'turning', there is still the rest of the zombie army outside they've got to deal with. Yikes.

In all honesty, I kinda expected Tenel Ka to be the one to try and save Jacen, what with their badly concealed feelings for each other. If Jacen lives, I kinda hope TK beats the crap out of Anakin for this…;-)

Good stuff! Oh, TKs 'saber is actually turquoise. I don't really care, I'm just a TK/J nut who knows about these things! Keep up the good work.

'Til next time!
2/10/2014 c13 Drkooljack
Great story. You're not the only one that hasn't gotten over Anakin Solos death yet, I still can't believe they killed him. As for your story I got to say this stories off to just as good of a start as Origami Fish's A Destiny Altered. Really lookin forward to more so keep up the good work. Or and about the zombies, while I normally don't care for them you doing a remarkably good job with them. Though when they first appeared on Dathomir I thought that it would be the work of the Nightsisters because they too can create zombies as seen in the Star Wars The clones Wars episode Massacre. Though this way you can use them on more
2/7/2014 c13 19Firecadet
Nice cliffhanger. Would still have taken the "'Sorry' *Slice*" approach myself, but that might be a personal thing. Excellent chapter as always.
2/2/2014 c12 Guest
I really like your story,the zombies and all.I like the interaction between Jaina and Jag the way he knows her well enough to figure out her plans and put in a nice scene between those two and Jacen and Tenel Ka.
1/29/2014 c12 Firecadet
Thanks for the compliment. Might be interesting to work in Han's personal experience of the Sickness at some point. Very good chapter as always.
1/28/2014 c12 2SiouxFan
I love the way Jag can figure out Jaina's plans! Nice interaction between the two.

Unsurprisingly, I agree with Jacen…what the heck does Anakin plan on doing when he gets to Valc? The virus is able to bypass bio suits, which implies that it can get past pretty much any filters, meaning that any ship landing on Valc will suck the virus into the environmental system and contaminate all on board. Once again Anakin is equating doing SOMETHING with doing the RIGHT thing. Perhaps a better plan would be in order…like trying to device a suit to keep from getting infected.

Nice update.
1/10/2014 c11 SiouxFan
Yay! Tenel Ka's going! Maybe her and Jace can take down the wall that she's put up.

You'd think that after Myrkr, Jaina would want to learn combat first-aid a bit better! MORE zombies…yikes…someone's been watching too much of the 'Walking Dead'…and I'm not sure heading to the base is such a great idea.
1/10/2014 c11 19Firecadet
Interesting chapter. Glad that tip I gave you paid off.
Hope to see more soon.