for In The Beginning

8/20/2015 c3 AnotherLaura
Oh! Thank you! Thank you! I have been DYING for something new.
8/20/2015 c3 patrice123
This is so good. Perry has to learn to duck. Can't wait for more.
1/11/2015 c2 Guest
where's the rest?
6/10/2014 c2 magpie343
Hey...not being able to write has it's advantages. You can read more. I just caught up with this, started over from the beginning really, and was wondering, could there be more of this? I mean if we asked really nice? LOL! I just loved this. It says complete but it so could not be. In fact, it could just be the beginning! What say you, Murph?
5/21/2014 c2 Gertie2
please continue this story, great so far. Thanks for writing.
1/14/2014 c2 35kaleen1212
looks like Perry and Della are headed for the same place. Time for them to meet! I am really enjoying this story. Looking forward to more chapters of entertainment.
1/14/2014 c2 6PD4758PW
I like where this one's going!
1/13/2014 c2 1StateOfFranklin
I really like where this is going! And I'm glad the muse is back and going strong!
1/13/2014 c1 CoolBurrn
Cute idea! I'm a big football fan, Da Bears!, and I appreciate fierce loyalty to ones team. Poor Perry! :))
1/8/2014 c1 109Melchy
Good start. I'll keep reading. My dad was in Pusan working in the evacuee hospital, so that really got my attention.
10/24/2013 c1 Isa
Oh my gosh I really liked this. Nice job! Thanks
10/17/2013 c1 magpie343
Ummmm...maybe some more of this? Please. Loved it. Love me some Paul, as you know! Nice job!
10/12/2013 c1 24murphycat
I am going to get back to it asap. I have a Gunsmoke story to wrap and then I'm back at it. This is just a little to whet your appetites. LOL! Thanks for reviewing. Peace.
10/11/2013 c1 GattinoRosso
Seriously looking forward to the next chapter, and am dying to find out when/how Della enters the picture...I've always held fast to the belief that she left Perry speechless from the get-go ;-)
9/29/2013 c1 17GratefullyDead
Freaking love it! Can totally support this as how Perry and Paul met! So dig your idea and can't wait to see where you take it!
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »