FanFiction.Net
for The Light in the Sky

2/21/2014 c44 3ArcusIgnium
Great Story. I Have to admit I was kinda forcing myselft to read around chapters 30-38 but then this and least chapter pulled me back in. Great Story Again!
1/5/2014 c74 8SilverMoonrise
LEO AND PENELOPE's FIRST KISSSSSS!

NOOOOO IT CAN'T BE OVERRRR!
I'M THROWING MYSELF AT YOUR FEET BEGGING FOR MORE!
12/28/2013 c74 kufq2akzenblihopLK
TT THANKS FOR A GREAT FIC!

Means quite a lot to me because I love the ocean, sandy beaches and lights *sigh* TT
12/27/2013 c73 kufq2akzenblihopLK
TT With a friend of mine playing a sad tune on the piano at the exact moment TT T_T SO SAD!
12/22/2013 c74 Chloe BHAFC
Amazing! Seriously, I don't normally like OC stories, but this was beyond perfect. Thank you for this amazing story, but I have one question, sequel?
12/21/2013 c1 Guest
You made me cry. I think the epilogue wasn't as good, but chapter 73 OMGS. Too good. My fav scene is definitely when Penelope is hallucinating from the medicine. Pretty colors…
12/21/2013 c74 Guest
That sounds like a pretty cool idea to me.
What was my favorite scene? All of it! *cries emotionally*
12/21/2013 c74 Mila-is-a-bookworm-101
My favorite scene was all of them and it is truly an honor to have you dedicate a chapter to me! Your story is amazing and your are truly talented. Btw, I would love that idea of those one shots!
12/21/2013 c74 Guest
Gr8 idea for the one shot
Kinda sucks they died:(
12/21/2013 c74 vive la void
No, thank you. For being one of the most supercallafrajalisticexpialladocius writer ever! I LOVE YOU! Hmm, my favourite scene would have to be that last one about the little girl who was once Penelope. I hope she finds her Leo. I really do.
12/21/2013 c74 sorrydeletingthis
I'm trying not to cry but the feels... I think my fav scene is their first kiss
12/21/2013 c74 1The Ocean BlueDude
I love the way you ended it brilliant work
12/20/2013 c73 LovePercyJackson
Really?! Why do you hurt me like this? Ugh! *wipes tears away* can't wait till the epilogue!
12/20/2013 c73 3Epicator13
Amazing! I bet they'll choose rebirth to be with Percy, Annabeth the guys and in Camp again! Can't believe this is the last one! Are you doing another story after this? You should, something different. Are you much of a romantic person, because I think you'll be good at a romantic fic. Can't wait for the epilogue, bye! Amazing!
12/19/2013 c73 Guest
Feelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeels. OMG FEELS! I think that they SHOULD chose Elysium, but I reckon that they'd be more likely to chose rebirth.
302 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »