for Bonds of Old

2/10/2014 c17 Sandy-wmd
Darcy and Loki? That's a rather explosive mixture. :)
2/8/2014 c17 1Mickanella
Loki, always there to make a crack a bit bigger...
2/8/2014 c17 16featheredschist
Got bored, and want to throw the whole of the Marvel verse in here? lol

It will be quite interesting to see if you do end up pairing Carol and Bruce. Talk about a rare pair.

Fascinating series, Cake, really. Can't wait to see what's next!
2/1/2014 c16 1Mickanella
Wasn't Clint with Philip in the tunnel in the last chapter? Or have I missed something? :s
1/19/2014 c15 Guest
I really love this story. Can't wait for the next vhapter. assantr
1/5/2014 c14 Mickanella
This is just amazing! *grins*
1/4/2014 c14 Sandy-wmd
Wow, this was really intense! I'll probably have to read it again to make sure I didn't miss anything. I really liked how you showed how the power surge affected all the "sensitives."
12/29/2013 c13 whovian42
Love how you're weaving real history in with the Marvel Universe (and Tolkien :), as well ).
I did read the "Norton" as Andre Norton's Witch World novels, until you explained, though LOL.
This is an entirely amazing story!
Lord Xavier and Thane Lensherr FTW!
Intricate plot, beautiful writing, gorgeous men, and hawt sex - what could be better?
12/15/2013 c12 pellawethiel
Still hooked on this story. I keep coming back even when there are no updates. I love how even the secondary characters, like the McCarters, get their own personalities. And I can't wait to see how you slot the rest of the Avengers into your story line.
12/12/2013 c12 Mickanella
I'm loving this more and more for every chapter I read
12/11/2013 c12 whovian42
I'm not usually much of a fan of AUs, but this one is terrific.
You've managed to keep the characters true, and the writing is fantastic.
Love it.
12/1/2013 c11 Mickanella
What is Loki under a spell too!? :o
11/29/2013 c10 Mickanella
Oh my God this is so good! I love it *grins*
11/18/2013 c10 Sandy-wmd
Wow - nice long chapter filled with lots of great stuff!
11/10/2013 c9 2skie89
I almost hate how practical and understanding they are in this situation. Please don't let Loki fuck with Clint's mind that would totally suck.
30 Page 1 2 Next »