for An Unexpected Visit

6/19/2019 c1 1HPandPJO4ever
This is really good!
2/27/2019 c1 2SeriouslySirius4ever
You have a great story here, it would have been interesting to see it develop. It just seems a little unfinished to me, but that's just my opinion.
6/26/2018 c1 6rlsa
I love how Narcissa is willing to do anything for her son. Thanks for sharing!
3/27/2016 c1 12I know okay
Nicely written.
1/3/2016 c1 lunaz
good story
1/3/2016 c1 Guest
Good update
8/21/2015 c1 32PoppedTheP
This was a great little look at these characters.
11/11/2014 c1 2mwinter1
Doesn't seem finished where you left it.
11/10/2014 c1 J. R. Lewis
Good one. Not quite a friendship, but a good meeting.
12/26/2013 c1 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
really good
12/10/2013 c1 7Lara140112
I really wish you would make this multi-chapter and continue. So far it reads really well.

To the reviewer below who says Draco is responsible for his Actions. He may very well be and I am not saying that he shouldn't face some consequences, but in the end he was underage and manipulated all his life into believing he was right. You say he knew that what he did was wrong, I would argue that it isn't as easy as that. because of his upbringing he may very well have believed that he was doing the right thing.

In the end, I would blame the adults around him (esp. his parents) more than anyone else.
11/8/2013 c1 42Colin Creevey
I like that you included Lavender Brown in this. I'm in a bad mood with the wiki because they claim her death is canon so congratulations. Your story is more canon than a wiki article of a very respected fandom. (very big achievement in my book.)

Can I tell you something? You are a good writer. I mean it, a very good one. I am impressed with your abilities and desire to stick with canon (not that I hate non canon but I have preferences too.) If I may suggest, you should write a story showing the Malfoy trials. I think it would be a good idea.

Keep writing :)
9/26/2013 c1 38loveislouder94
This was a very enjoyable piece. I do like reading about Narcissa and Andromeda after the war, and I think you did a good job of portraying them here, especially Narcissa's depth of concern for her son, and Andromeda's capability for holding her own in the conversation. It's nice to think that she and Harry got along so well, too. Nice work! :)
9/21/2013 c1 4SimFlyer
This would have made an amazing story. I do hope you decide to add to it. Either way it was very good.
9/20/2013 c1 Tamlin Hansen
Considering that Harry is the heir to the Black name, and not Andromeda, they should have been asking him if sanctuary under the Black name was possible. You know the one thing I dislike about stories like this? Draco is always 'rewarded' (for lack of better terms) for his actions and betrayals. Yes, he was 'underage' but it was still his choice and he is old enough to know right from wrong. He (Draco) never receives the punishment he deserves for all his crimes, how many people's deaths can be laid at his feet because of his conscious decisions? Yet, time and time again, he has people (like Harry) who speak on his behalf and he never gets any real penalty.

Think about it, under the Black name he would be recognized in a better light than the Malfoy name, he would have access to the benefits of that name as well as their contacts, and he has access to both the Malfoy money (whatever is left of it) and the Black money because Harry or Andromeda would no doubt feel he needs it so he can keep his lifestyle (even though that lifestyle is mainly of the cause his situation).

Draco acted like a spoiled brat and a total bully his whole life and then when so many other people lost their families (to permanent death not just incarceration with the chance of freedom one day) he cries and whimpers and suddenly is kept out of any punishment that anyone else doing the same thing for gets. Don't forget he willingly let the Death Eaters into Hogwarts, he gave no consideration to anyone but himself (he didn't even have the dignity to give an anonymous warning that could given some of the younger ones a chance to live). After the school was taken over did he do anything on the sly to give any kind of aid to the innocent? No, he stayed a bully and behaving like he had the right be that way.

All stories like this basically condone being not just a bully but also a death eater (whether it was in training or under duress makes no difference). Yes, I even has this issue with canon and what JKR did; it may not have been a harsh punishment but he still should have faces punishment. He was old enough to know what was wrong therefore he was also old enough to pay the penalty for it; as the saying goes 'don't do the crime it you can't do the time'. He knew not just that his actions were wrong but he also knew the penalties and did them anyway; he didn't deserve to be rewarded for that, and certainly not because mommy helped Harry one time (it may have been an important time but it was only the once, that doesn't excuse the crimes that that whole family perpetrated).

In your story Andromeda may want to see them sweat a little but I still think its nervy of any of them (Andromeda included) asking sanctuary from Harry; even if he has little Black blood he is still the head of that family and Narcissa knew that so her trying to go around him by asking Andromeda or Andromeda even considering it without Harry's input was a huge offense of the supposed pure blood principles.

Sorry for the rant, I just get tired of people thinking that somehow Draco was the victim in the story/canon; mommy and daddy Malfoy both made their choice and have to deal with the consequences, so why is Draco any different? He was against the wall, sure, but he still had options and out of those options he took one that had harsh penalties that doesn't mean that he shouldn't have to pay them.
19 Page 1 2 Next »